Ghost in besiege !

Sanpyr

yeah, there's 2 of them in the new sandbox, their attacks have a lot of force (however, the actual attack only does as much as a regular knight, the real damage is from the knockback), but if you don't use breakable parts they can't attack. They also have 2000 health ( the tolbrynd knights in the sandbox have 800 health, for comparison)
P.S, this thread probably would belong more in 'General Discussion' rather than the 'War Machines' section, by the way

yeah, there's 2 of them in the new sandbox, their attacks have a lot of force (however, the actual attack only does as much as a regular knight, the real damage is from the knockback), but if you don't use breakable parts they can't attack. They also have 2000 health ( the tolbrynd knights in the sandbox have 800 health, for comparison)
P.S, this thread probably would belong more in 'General Discussion' rather than the 'War Machines' section, by the way
Woah i don't know that !

Sanpyr

I love background info like this! Based on that, how much damage does and arrow do?
n̶o̶t̶ s̶u̶r̶e̶ i̶f̶ c̶r̶o̶s̶s̶b̶o̶w̶ p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶ c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶s̶ i̶t̶, but at default the crossbow does 350 regular damage and 1 block damage (wood blocks, logs, wood poles, and wood panels have 3 health, crossbows, medium/large wheels have 4 health, and bombs, rockets, grenades, and balloons have 1 health)
EDIT: after some tests, I determined that the power of a crossbow does in fact determine block damage, a crossbow with power 20 will destroy a wood block in 1 hit (the arrow usually phases through the block, though)

Last edited:
Any idea what causes the knights to randomly flee? When they are doing that, if you get far enough away they despawn and count towards level completion.

Sanpyr

Any idea what causes the knights to randomly flee? When they are doing that, if you get far enough away they despawn and count towards level completion.
yeah, fleeing is a intentional feature, the AI of the enemies has a lot of tags to determine that kind of stuff
not sure what triggers it, though.