Game almost unplayable after the last update

as the title says, the game became almost unplayable, the building is impossible, some blocks suddenly baecame undeleatable, even if you load a different machine they're gonna stay there, and when this happens, if i start the simulation the machine is like it was pinned in the air and wont move... HELP PLEASE:eek:

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Have you tried verifying the integrity of the game files? Maybe something went wrong when you updated?

ITR

Staff member
i did! i even re-installed the game... :D
I think I remember somebody saying deleting blocks with the delete too was bugged, have you tried deleting with pressing x or delete instead?

I've faced the same issue with deletion. It seems to be related to "Easy Scale" mod. Couldn't reproduce it without "Easy scale" mod.
Reproduction steps (stable for me):
1) (re)Launch game
2) Enable "Easy Scale" mod if disabled
3) Enter sandbox map
4) Place a block
5) Delete it via "delete" key
6) Press Ctrl+Z
Voila, you receive an undeleteable block. After it you will face A LOT of random glitches until the whole building mode stops working at all.
Can be fixed only by restarting the game.

Here is console output (hey, is there really no way to copy-paste text from console?)
screen.png

I've faced the same issue with deletion. It seems to be related to "Easy Scale" mod. Couldn't reproduce it without "Easy scale" mod.
Reproduction steps (stable for me):
1) (re)Launch game
2) Enable "Easy Scale" mod if disabled
3) Enter sandbox map
4) Place a block
5) Delete it via "delete" key
6) Press Ctrl+Z
Voila, you receive an undeleteable block. After it you will face A LOT of random glitches until the whole building mode stops working at all.
Can be fixed only by restarting the game.

Here is console output (hey, is there really no way to copy-paste text from console?)
View attachment 1807
yup youre right, that's the sequence of action that leeds you to an undeleatable block, i hope it get's fixed soon!
P.S.: how did you opened the console?

Last edited:

ITR

Staff member
Just pressed "~" key while playing.

BTW, today deletion and ctrl+Z works fine for me. There was a mod update today, maybe it was fixed.
If not, you can temprorary disable this mod as a workaround.
It depends on your keyboard, might be a backtick, or ø too.

ITR

Staff member
Well... i'm screwed, there's none of those characters on my italian keyboard, i can only type them using ALT codes, and besiege doesn't like that :D
Then find out what button is in that position on your keyboard. Most likely it's the button to the right of your L key