4 magazines, 4 x 8 = 32 rounds!!
Full-auto / single shot
Change magazines with one key
Articulated turret mode steering
Block count 213
The machine will explode if firing while moving forward
The machine will explode if there is any lag
The machine will explode if the time flow is too slow
- Arrow keys --- drive
- 1 2 3 --- cameras
- R T Y
F G H --- cannon pitch and yaw
- Z --- automatic trigger (hold)
- C --- single shot trigger (hold 0.5 sec)
- V / Alt --- change magazines (hold 0.5 sec)
7 8 9 --- cameras
4 5 6
1 2 3 --- cannon pitch and yaw
- numpad(0) --- automatic trigger (hold)
- numpad(.) --- single shot trigger (hold 0.5 sec)
- numpad(enter) --- change magazines (hold 0.5 sec)
Behind The Scene
The video was recorded in one simulation , no cuts. I edited music, title and x1.1 video speed to match the music.
The smooth shots are the result of two underground camera carts. Cameras attached to two steering hinges each. The two hinges' speed and limit angles are set to let the cameras have two stages of rotation speed.
The file used in filming is available here. Made for The Duke's Plea, Tolbrynd.
The first camera cart, focuses on the left wing of the castle
The second cart, camera swings to bring focus from the machine to the castle
186.3 KB Views: 1,232
223.6 KB Views: 1,093