FrostThrower mod [TGYD`s BlockLoader] [D3_16]

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Nice to meet all of you, I'm here to show you one of the coolest thing you'll ever see in besiege.
With a custom model, made by the one and only Phantom329 (He's a pretty chill guy), I present to you:
The Frost Thrower

With graphics borrowed from the WaterCannon, you will instill so much fear into your enemies that they'll be snowy they ever met you. With this block you can cold-heartedly kick some ice!

What? I've forgotten the installation steps? Chill out, they're right here:
Just download Spaar's Modloader and TheGuysYouDespice's BlockLoader, then extract the content of the .rar file in the attachment to your "Mods" folder.

And it's not only lethal! You can give your blocks a cool, nice, new texture, that is certain to break the ice between you and any people you might meet!

Disclaimer: ITR, and anyone associated with this mod take no responsibility for any winternal bleeding, exploding weasels or tongues stuck to metal that this mod may cause.

EDIT: okay, so the forum is giving me the cold shoulder, and doesn't like my big file sizes (which I have no idea why are so big, but I guess it's absolute, making everything freeze). I'll winterize some pipes, and tell the files that the heat is on! Don't worry!

EDIT EDIT: yay, works now (The ice cold of space made the quality a little worse though). So just remember, stay cool!

Attached Files
Mods.rar

ITR

Staff member
Obligatory video:

ITR

Staff member
Crabbing_B said:
Does it instantly break wood like the frost at the altitude limit, or does it just texture the blocks?
It uses the Freeze thing from altitude limit, yeah

ITR

Staff member
Yes

ITR

Staff member
Crabbing_B said:
Well, this mod's usefulness dropped when I realized I can't freeze people or villages with it :(
You can freeze people, it just takes a little time. I'm thinking of shortening that though. Hadn't thought about villages though, I'll add that now!

ITR

Staff member
Updated to make soldiers easier to kill, and frozen buildings more brittle!

I tried out the updated version, looks really good so far! The only issue I have is a huge lag spike after freezing buildings, but that goes away after a few seconds.

ITR

Staff member
Crabbing_B said:
I tried out the updated version, looks really good so far! The only issue I have is a huge lag spike after freezing buildings, but that goes away after a few seconds.
Hmm, never experienced that myself, only thing I could think of is if you froze a lot of it at the same time, which may cause it to break all parts at once, but that shouldn't be that laggy unless you have a really bad computer, or the game lags a lot from beforehand.

ITR said:
Hmm, never experienced that myself, only thing I could think of is if you froze a lot of it at the same time, which may cause it to break all parts at once, but that shouldn't be that laggy unless you have a really bad computer, or the game lags a lot from beforehand.
It's probably the last one, I'm running 15 mods :p

ITR

Staff member
Crabbing_B said:
Hey, a small request if you don't mind, is there any way to make the cannon reach a further distance? It's a bit limited IMO. A slider like the Adjustable Water Cannons Mod would be really cool.
I'll consider it