FPCB: The Computer Breaker

FPCB, the Fire-Powered Computer Breaker.

Usually we hear the term "Console killer". Well, time to make Besiege a "Desktop killer" ;-)
Using a super fast speed clicker and the No Intersection mod, I managed to create something that puts you at 1-10FPS while creating, and an average of 13 FPS while simulating at 1% (at least on my rig).
It's pretty much like the Universe Creator that someone made, but it's like an "improved" version (you will see why...).

So this is the aftermath of pressing Play: (the second one is a bird's eye view)

Attached Files
Computer Breaker .bsg

Processor:
-Intel Core i7-4510U 2.6GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz (2 cores, hyperthreaded to 4 threads)

Graphics:
-Intel HD 4400
-NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti 2GB

Graphics Drivers:
-GeForce Game Ready Driver 353.30

Memory (RAM):
-8GB of DDR3L (7,91 Usable)

Storage Space:
-930GB HDD

Operating System:
-Windows 8.1 64-bit

Additional Stuff:
-ROG Gladius Optical Mouse
-M801 Mechanical Keyboard
-ASUS 1080p 60Hz Monitor

https://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG_GR8/

Attached Files

Yeah I know ;-)

According to the "statistics" of the computer store in my city I was the first person to get a computer this good here (in my city). That sounds amazing to me ;-)

i would ask where you live but thats a little too private x) so congrats on being the most technologically evolved in your city!

When I heard that I had the best computer in the city, I tried to imagine myself as I am now in the middle of dinosaurs inside buildings ;-)

Oh, yeah, but my fantastic ;-) grandfather had to spend 1200€ for me to have the priviliege of having that thought ;-)

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Did you have bombs in it?