Forum - Lists & Strikethrough

Just a minor niggle - is it possible to make bulleted/numbered lists have some paragraph spacing applied?

At the moment they just appear as a huge block of text, which isn't very easy on the eye. A half (or full, if half isn't possible) line space between elements of the list would help readability immensely.

Also a strikethrough style for text would be very useful. I've needed it a few times, but not been able to figure out how to do it (I assume it's not possible at the moment).

Von

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure what you mean about lists? There are already a couple of list options on the forum? Do you mean you've like spaces between each item?

I will look into adding some strike BBcode for use!

Von

Administrator
Staff member
It turns out, although there's no button for it, you can already use strike-through in posts. enclose an S in square brackets to begin striking and an /s in square brackets at the end.

One more thing: when writing a post, copy and paste does not seem to preserve all colour information. E.g. look at my 'comprehensive list of suggestions' thread - every time I edit the post and try and copy & paste a list item to somewhere else, I often lose the colouring after pasting.

EDIT: Sometimes it DOES preserve colour, sometimes it doesn't...difficult to pin down the circumstances, though.

Last edited:

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
One more thing: when writing a post, copy and paste does not seem to preserve all colour information. E.g. look at my 'comprehensive list of suggestions' thread - every time I edit the post and try and copy & paste a list item to somewhere else, I often lose the colouring after pasting.

EDIT: Sometimes it DOES preserve colour, sometimes it doesn't...difficult to pin down the circumstances, though.
Use the BB-code editor (button in the top right courner) instead of the Rich Text editor when you copy.