Flying Machine w/ Slider Engine

After I saw video about slider engine (Paradox)
I wanted to make something with it, first I played with it a bit. Then I tried if it works other way.. Instead of rotating like 'I' I made it like '-'
It does still work, needs just something to spin it up. Thats what those Stringys or whatever they were again help at.

Its not easy to get it up and running, but raping the engine start button will eventually make it spin.

------------------------------------------------------------
Flying Machine w/ Slider Engine (Paradox)
------------------------------------------------------------

Stats

- 1 Larger engine, 1 smaller on top.
- Those spinny things to control it
- Suspension on bottom, for rough landings (I dont know if you can even land this thing)

Controls

P to use springs to start the motors (Tap the button, holding will stop the engines)
I to lean forward
K to lean back
L to lean right
J to lean left
O to rotate to right
U to rotate to left
H to slow down engines (May even stop them, dont use too much)

Video

[video=youtube;UECEyqUTJBI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UECEyqUTJBI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/download/34o7upc73ex1tx8/FMwSliderMotor.bsg

Truely amazing ! Wish you can improve it to get it work ( with weapons i mean). The engine starting is just completly BADASS xD

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
How does this engine work? It seems different from the paradox-engine?

ITR

Staff member
LoliHentaiLover said:
Its just turned other way around
Doesn't the paradox engine base itself of gravity and changing the balance/weight and stuff though?

OttoNL

I thought so too, but I just tested and apparently it works when mounting it horizontally as well...
Interesting.
Just like the Chaos Engine a glitch I wouldn't mind seeing in the final version xD Even though I'd understand if they'd patch it.

ITR

Staff member
OttoNL said:
I thought so too, but I just tested and apparently it works when mounting it horizontally as well...
HOW. JUST HOW. EVERYTHING I KNOW IS WRONG NOW.