Flying block insertion bug

v0.045 from both mac and windows,

I can't find motivation to improve my flying machines since I found that there are lots of issues with the Flying block: You can't place it ditectly next to another block while you CAN place a block directly next to the flying block if you put down the Flying block first. Initially I thought that in a future update they would make it so that you cannot place anything next to (into) the Flying block even though the Flying block was put down first. But since I found out that grabbers don't grab on to the space of uncertainty next to a flying block I'm not sure what way this will go and I'm afraid that many of machines will be rendered unusable in a future update.

Please state how this bug will be fixed, I can't wait untill the next update!!!

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
"But since I found out that grabbers don't grab on to the space of uncertainty next to a flying block"
What do you mean by this? That they don't grab the visual-only part of the flying block?

If you place a flying block first, you can't place anything on the 8 blocks surrounding it because of insertion. Therefore these spaces is occupied by the Flying block. I would think that a grabber would latch on to one of these 8 spaces. However it does not. I'm not sure if this space wil be include with or excluded from the Flying block in a future update. PLS let me know. Don't wanna be demanding I just love this game 2much.

Last edited: