Controls:
WASD to move
E to spawn/return to machine
Left Shift to run
Right Mouse to jump.

THINGS IT HAS:
- A BLOCK THAT YOU PLACE THAT YOU POP OUT OF
- A LADDER YOU CAN USE TO CLIMB UP MACHINES
- YOU CAN RUN INTO PEOPLE AND KILL THEM. HOMICIDE. YAY.

Note, you have to be close to the spawn block to return.

THIS DOES NOT WORK WITH MY COCKPIT PROPERLY. SPAWNING WHILE VIEWING IN A COCKPIT WILL RESULT IN A BLACK SCREEN.
KIND OF BUGGY SOMETIMES. BOMBS ARE NOT FUN. ALSO, YOU CAN'T DIE.

Requires:
spaar's Modloader (Should work with the latest version I think (1.0.0)?)
TGYD's Blockloader

DOWNLOOOOOOAD:

http://puu.sh/laMJs/86b576b814.zip

Attached Files

Awesome. You absolutely have to make it compatible with the cockpit mod!

Also there's a bug, you can't spawn if the UI is off and if you turn it off while in first person view the screen freezes until you hit tab again

Cool.. it's works very well!

I have one more question for you. Why you make your textures so big? The resolution and file size are fuc...g big (for CockpitMod also) :p. For example if you save the texture as 24-bit picture (but in most cases you can use 256-colors settings) you don't see any differences at all and file size are much smaller.

I use 2048 size textures mostly because I think 1024 textures look really pixilated :p If its an issue for people I can release a lower-resolution version, but its mostly personal preference (Most of my mod ideas come from things I'd like to see in the game, rather than things other people want lol)

For this mod I am getting an error in the console saying "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object". The error is constantly repeating itself to the point where I can't scroll up in the console without it scrolling down again. I can see and place the blocks but when I press "e" I just see a unmoveable camera view. I cannot move, or look around.

I... Have never even seen that error before ._. Can you expand the arrow and show me what it says please? Or post your 'output_log.txt'

Someone said NullReferenceExeption?

"A NullReferenceException is like when you try to invite someone over for tea before you’ve met them. Say Hello first. Initialize."

~~Bob Ross The Game Dev

EDIT: Sorry this was the first thing that came in my mind :D

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Why would you need to open it? Just upload the file?

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Oh, can you start a session, and quit it as soon as you manage to reproduce the error, then try uploading again?

I have the blocks on disposal, but when I spawn, I am at 0,0,0 coordinates, no knight textures, and I cannot move. Here's what I get from the console:

- TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IteratorStateMachineAttribute' from assembly 'venhipFirstPersonMod'.
System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType)
System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, Boolean inherit)
System.MonoType.GetCustomAttributes (System.Type attributeType, Boolean inherit)
UnityEngine.AttributeHelperEngine.GetParentTypeDisallowingMultipleInclusion (System.Type type)
UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
TheGuysYouDespise.<AddComponentsAndMore>d__30:MoveNext()

- Can't change depth format of already created RenderTexture

- DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Besiege\Besiege_Data\Mods\Blocks\Obj\D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Besiege\Besiege_Data\Mods\Blocks\Obj\venhipKnight.obj".
System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options)
System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
(wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare)
System.IO.File.OpenRead (System.String path)
System.IO.StreamReader..ctor (System.String path, System.Text.Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize)
System.IO.StreamReader..ctor (System.String path)
(wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.StreamReader:.ctor (string)
System.IO.File.OpenText (System.String path)
ObjImporter.createMeshStruct (System.String filename)
ObjImporter.ImportFile (System.String filePath)
TheGuysYouDespise.BlockLoader.ImportMesh (System.String objName)
MainController.CreateDummy ()
MainController.OnSimulateUpdate ()
BlockScript.Update ()
Yeah, why does it repeat the dir path in the filepath?

- NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
MainController.MoveObject ()
MainController.OnSimulateUpdate ()
BlockScript.Update ()

Okay, I'll have to do some error fixing! Sorry for the issues at the moment, the mod currently works on my computer. I'll have to collaborate with someone in order to test this issue. I'll post again when I update it.
EDIT: Fix uploaded! Please test!

im starting to get mad because I was so pumped to download this mod and now when I press e I just spawn but cant move look around and the knight textures don't even appear how do I fix

Take a chill pill :p I've just uploaded a potential fix. Try it out and see if it works for you! If not, then I'll try to change some other stuff!