Fastest land vehicle challenge w Different categories

The challenge is about creating the fastest vehicles. There is no winner, only a ranking.

General rules:
-The machine should stay on the land (It can't fly)
-You should use MaxTCC's Velocity Counter Mod http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/f...ar-s-modloader
-You can't go farther than the land borders (So use all the space you have)
-No god cheats
-If you want to participate in the no-nobounds mod ranking, you can't use NoBounds mod and you can't edit the .bsg (You can still use MultiMod, etc. to build your vehicle (No gravity change, etc))ù
-You can't propel the vehicle thanks to external vehicles\forces\blocks
-Read the specific rules for each category

How to participate:

1) Choose the vehicle you want to build between: Wheeled, Tracked, Walkers and Propelled vehicles. (Rules under)
2) Screenshot the fastest speed you reach while you are on the land.

Wheeled vehicle rules:
- You can't use directly (to move) any "flying" propulsion system (Cannons, Flying blocks, etc) (You can still use them to make engines to move the wheels!).
- The vehicle should move on wheels.

Tracked vehicles rules:
- You can't use directly (to move) any "flying" propulsion system (Cannons, Flying blocks, etc) (You can still use them to make engines to move the wheels!).
- The vehicle should move on carterpillar tracks.

Walkers rules:
- The walker should move on legs.

Propelled vehicles rules:
- No use of the block "Flying block".

Rankings:

CARS:
1- Bio-4 - 105 m\s - Without NoBounds mod
2- FrizB - 89 m\s - Without NoBounds mod
3- Lord Marzog - 88 m\s - Without NoBounds mod
4- ITAsimo456 - 84 m\s - Without NoBounds mod
5- Fnom3 - 71 m\s - With NoBounds mod
6- Neutex - 41 m\s - With NoBounds mod

WALKERS:
1- Gren - 61 m\s - ?
2- Gren - 28 m\s - Without NoBounds mod

TRACKED VEHICLES:
1- Gren - 18 m\s - ?

PROPELLED VEHICLES:

1-Mumon - 884 m\s - ?
2-wang_w571 - 638 m\s - Without NoBounds mod
3-Mumon - 426 m\s - Without NoBounds mod
4-wang_w571 - 206 m\s - ?
5-Ace555 - 97 m\s - Without NoBounds mod
6-MaxTCC - 88 m\s - Whitout NoBounds mod

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
I love that you put Cannons under "flying" propulsion systems XD
Like, I know why, I just like that it's the first thing you mention.

27 speed with invincibility on and wheels set to 2x ... it's a start! just not a very good one.

How do I put a spoiler button in?

ITAsimo456 said:
The challenge is about creating the fastest car. There is no winner, only a ranking.

Rules:
-You can't use directly any "flying" propulsion system (Cannons, Flying blocks, etc) (You can still use them to make engines to move the wheels!)
Given the current bugged state of water/steam cannons, it is more or less impossible to ensure that anything using them for power isn't benefiting from the 'scramjet' effect once it hits a reasonable speed. I've given up trying to make wheel-driven steam-cannon-power vehicles for this very reason. Having something shooting off forwards while the 'power plant' is either stopped from rotating or even going backwards may be impressive, but it isn't exactly what you will want for competition entries I assume...

So I'll start out with 41! Beat that!
Edit: No invincibility, fits in Boundary box. Using no-bounds mod.

Attached Files

I'll try today +Added speeds to the ranking

And now, if you want to use the nobounds mod you can participate in the NoBounds mod ranking, separated from the no-nobounds players.

@ITAsimo456
I forgot about invincibility! Is that allowed!?
Also, mine fits in the boundary box. You should make separate rankings based on that. Example:

Vanilla Legal
Vanilla Godpower
Modded Legal
Modded Godpower

Also, I used nobounds for mine. I SUPPOSE FrizB did too, but I can't guarantee it...

No god cheats says all. Anyways, noticed your error now, editing the rankings now.

I think it's nonsense having some invincible things.
And, for the boundary box, i think it's okay not having any difference. It's up to you to decide to try making it big or small.