FAS - UAV Carrier

Shade

When the Ace Combat 7 announcement leaked and said it was on Play Station system, I was intended to buy a Play Station system only if it was released for Vita since no way I can afford a PS4. But, Namco confirmed AC7 and the trailer was released. It was for PS4... and Play Station VR! Holy shit it was the biggest hype. Imma buy this day-one no matter what!

This warship was from that AC7 trailer and called FAS from the wiki. Learning from Neutex' Flea design , I managed to create a small, working, weaponized aircraft with only 30 blocks. This warship can carry six of it. All the UAVs are controlled by single control scheme and is different from the FAS. The FAS would perfectly glide (not ascending nor descending at all) after launching the UAVs and you can forget about it and focus on the UAVs.

FAS Controls --
Pitch: T/G
Roll: F/H
Yaw:R/Y
Accelerate: Z

UAVs Controls --
Detach: J (hold until flipped 180 degrees)
Pitch: I/K
Roll: J/L
Accelerate: V
Ballast Gun: 8

For the video accompanying this machine, I even recreate the AC7 trailer using Besiege!

Download from Steam Workshop

Attached Files

you are quite good at this.

however, i would like to see you build a...bigger plane.

if you succeed at doing so I might give you the bsg for the spectre for you to hunt and shoot down and make an awe-inspiring video out of.

Shade

Thanks everyone! Good thing spaar created new camera mod exactly right after I finished build everything.
This was the hardest video to record so far, not to mention that the cloudy sky and water impacted hard my graphic card performance.

Mumon said:
you are quite good at this.

however, i would like to see you build a...bigger plane.

if you succeed at doing so I might give you the bsg for the spectre for you to hunt and shoot down and make an awe-inspiring video out of.
Wh... This is my biggest plane.. Even bigger than when I'm collaborating with Neutex. XD
It already slightly impacted my brand new processor I bought specificaly for Besiege. I've seen your Spectre. I'm not sure if I can even build a huge plane to match that craftmanship, let alone create a video from multiple big plane... XD