Exploding Cannonball And Arrow Aftereffect Mod[V0.45a][V0.4.0]

Trail Example:

Created by T-Cat (Why do you have to make your name so long :( Maintained by @MaxTCC )( And I totally rewrote this mod XD)
Thanks @Lench for improvements and optimizations!

-0.3.7 More adjustion options for cannon ball trail
-0.3.5 Added Cannon ball trail function.

Can set from Key Mapper.
github: https://github.com/wangw571/Besiege-Exploding-CannonBall-Mod
I can't make both cannons have a different explosion type, like 1 is bomb and the other is grenade or rocket or something. can you fix this it's kind of annoying thanks

Can you try to create a mod that makes cannon balls disappear after a set time or how Xbows do it where after 40 arrows are present they start to disappear? Like after 40 cannon balls are present in the simulation, they start disappearing after the next one is fired and on and on. That would be awesome since there are many people with crappy PCs but don't want the cannon balls to explode. This would be awesome! Thanks for the great mods btw :D

Can you try to create a mod that makes cannon balls disappear after a set time or how Xbows do it where after 40 arrows are present they start to disappear? Like after 40 cannon balls are present in the simulation, they start disappearing after the next one is fired and on and on. That would be awesome since there are many people with crappy PCs but don't want the cannon balls to explode. This would be awesome! Thanks for the great mods btw :D
I can, however that makes the game not realistic and I don't want to do that.

I can, however that makes the game not realistic and I don't want to do that.
since i'm a not a coder or moder (at all), sorry, i probably asked this before, but, do you know the reason why 2 different cannonball options can't be set to more than 1 cannon's? thanks, i'm going to assume it's something with the code that can't be changed

since i'm a not a coder or moder (at all), sorry, i probably asked this before, but, do you know the reason why 2 different cannonball options can't be set to more than 1 cannon's? thanks, i'm going to assume it's something with the code that can't be changed
nah, it's cuz idk which ball is from which cannon.