Exploding Cannonball And Arrow Aftereffect Mod[V0.45a][V0.4.0]

Can you try to create a mod that makes cannon balls disappear after a set time or how Xbows do it where after 40 arrows are present they start to disappear? Like after 40 cannon balls are present in the simulation, they start disappearing after the next one is fired and on and on. That would be awesome since there are many people with crappy PCs but don't want the cannon balls to explode. This would be awesome! Thanks for the great mods btw :D

Can you try to create a mod that makes cannon balls disappear after a set time or how Xbows do it where after 40 arrows are present they start to disappear? Like after 40 cannon balls are present in the simulation, they start disappearing after the next one is fired and on and on. That would be awesome since there are many people with crappy PCs but don't want the cannon balls to explode. This would be awesome! Thanks for the great mods btw :D
I can, however that makes the game not realistic and I don't want to do that.

I can, however that makes the game not realistic and I don't want to do that.
since i'm a not a coder or moder (at all), sorry, i probably asked this before, but, do you know the reason why 2 different cannonball options can't be set to more than 1 cannon's? thanks, i'm going to assume it's something with the code that can't be changed

since i'm a not a coder or moder (at all), sorry, i probably asked this before, but, do you know the reason why 2 different cannonball options can't be set to more than 1 cannon's? thanks, i'm going to assume it's something with the code that can't be changed
nah, it's cuz idk which ball is from which cannon.

Hi, what does the new "Arrow mod" do, and what is it? Thanks. Also is the maximum of 62 arrows have to be maxed so the game doesnt do something wrong or was it put as a limit intentionally? thanks again

Maybe to make more realistic artillery shells, add an option so that when the shell explodes, it sprays fragments everywhere and make them disappear after like a second or 2.