Exploding Cannonball And Arrow Aftereffect Mod[V0.45a][V0.4.0]

I dont know much about scripting mods in Besiege , there is a way to bypass ? or a slight change on how the mod works ?
I understand that the cannon and the projectiles are 2 differents object that arent really linked.
It is possible that the cannon define the bullet when it fire ? like when the bullet it's created it "ask" the cannon about the parameters ?

I dont know much about scripting mods in Besiege , there is a way to bypass ? or a slight change on how the mod works ?
I understand that the cannon and the projectiles are 2 differents object that arent really linked.
It is possible that the cannon define the bullet when it fire ? like when the bullet it's created it "ask" the cannon about the parameters ?
It might be possible. I've heard people done that, but not in mod form.

Do you know a command to remove the recoil of the canon ? besause when im using the canon with an high power ( x10 for example ), the canon just break to the machine. if there isn't any commands, can you add a function to remove the recoil ?

Do you know a command to remove the recoil of the canon ? besause when im using the canon with an high power ( x10 for example ), the canon just break to the machine. if there isn't any commands, can you add a function to remove the recoil ?
I would suggest suspension to handle most of the recoil.