Editor+ Mod (Formerly Selection Mover Mod) [Spaar`s Modloader]

Another suggestion, but i don't know if that is possible, to add a function to change the settings of the selected blocks (avaiable only if the selected blocks are all the same)
Anyways, take your time Tesseract, this is just a suggestion, take them as inspiration if you want to do something.

TesseractCat doesn't do the work on this mod anymore, MaxTCC does. I will also suggest you check out the mod 'Building Tools' as it provides a more in tune GUI, though currently not the feature you're requesting, but maybe it will.

Guys, is there a way to "mod" just some blocks of the vanilla version of the game? I've seen some creations shooting with just with normal blocks or blades without any shooting mechanisms or mods installed.. Is it possible and if yes, how for example to boost some paramters of my vehicle?

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
AntonySmitherson said:
Guys, is there a way to "mod" just some blocks of the vanilla version of the game? I've seen some creations shooting with just with normal blocks or blades without any shooting mechanisms or mods installed.. Is it possible and if yes, how for example to boost some paramters of my vehicle?
You could try either upping the speed of a flying-block/cap/whateverthey'recalled, then ram that into whatever you want to launch, or you could superposition stuff to make it explode outwards, or you could put multiple steam-cannons inside each other for an increased boost.

If you want to set up the speed of a flying cap, either edit the .bsg file, or use the NoBounds mod (both work for people not using mods, unless they look at the block with the parameter tuner)

Okay to be exact.. I need to make a projectile out of the metal spike thing somehow.. So it is possible to make it shoot when i position it in a block or how?
I upload a photo here where I show you what i mean.. The problems is if this idea dont work then i dont know what to do anymore..

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
If you want it to work as a cannon, then steam-cannons or flying blocks are your best shot.

Ah okay... cause i was wondering why it doesnt work. I mean its desplayed in the interface of the game and all the buttons etc.. But none of the actions or even selection fo blocks doesnt work.
When it will probably be updated? A week maybe or 2 ?

spaar

No idea. Unfortunately TesseractCat hasn't really been active recently. You might want to take a look at alternatives to this mod, for example the Building Tools by TGYD. That is already updated.

spaar

I haven't tried all of the mods with similiar functionality but TGYD's Building Tools are definitely very good. You can try that mod out, if you don't like it you can still look for another one.

I found another way finally! I attached the spike on a steering. the steering is attached to a ballast. And then I moved a flying block so that it also sticks on the same spot to the ballast like the steering. When starting the simulation none of them is glitching away they all stay in position. And also I can rotate the flying block. The problem is now that it hasnt enough power to fly cause its heavy. So i need to "mod" the bsg file.
My question now, how does this works..?

This Mod ISNT WORKING with V 0.25

I really like this mod.
I think its the best Building Mod for me in Besiege. But yet it doesnt work its just horrible. Cant really do anything.

PLS UPDATE this for Besiege 0.25
The Mods isnt Loading AT ALL....