Editing Mods

VapeL

So I installed a mod and went into the Besiege files to edit the mod.. But I can't. The config files don't do anything, and the thumbnails and data obviously don't do anything either. I looked in every file that I thought would be worth looking into, but I couldn't find a way to edit the mod. Could someone find a way to edit the mod for me, please?

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish, what mod did you download, and what did you want to change? And why?

VapeL

I downloaded the mod "Modern Firearm Kit Mod" and I wanted to change the rocket holder's ammo. The max is 18 and with the "NoBounds" mod, I tried changing the ammo to 1k, but that didn't work. I needed more than 18 ammo so I wanted to change the max ammo in one of the mod files.

Edit: I'm also using normal Besiege on steam, not the modloader.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
did you make sure to do "1000", and not "1k"? And you should be able to change it in the savefile.

Though it might have a max amount spawned in per block, in which case you'd have to spawn more and extend whereever it reads them from. You can try asking the author if it's open source.

VapeL

It was "1000" and thanks for telling me where to change it, but I don't know where the "savefile" is. I found the Modern Fire Arm Kit Mod file in the steam workshops but that didn't help.

Last edited: