Easy Scale Mod [Besiege v0.45]

Discussion in 'Besiege: Modding' started by Lench, Jul 16, 2016.

1. ITR

ITR l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ Staff Member

Do you have the output-log for when it crashes too?

2. You are officially god

3. does it work for 0.45a

4. spaar

spaar Member

It probably should, why not just try it and report back?

5. BuildingBob

BuildingBob New Member

It does not work for .45a

6. yeah im an idiot all the 0.45 mods work with 0.45a i just went to my instinctive "game update no mods panic" mode :p

7. BuildingBob

BuildingBob New Member

I've dragged and dropped the DLL into my folder, but nothing happened. No mod in game, or in the settings. I don't know what's going on

8. spaar

spaar Member

Have you installed the mod loader correectly? Try pressing Ctrl+K, see if a console appears, and if so, tell us about any messages in there.

9. Loshirai14

Loshirai14 New Member

I decided to do another round of testing and found out that this mod is incompatible with sweetfx/reshade's d3d9.dll. If you have sweetfx, your game would occasionally crash if this mod is installed. I have been using SweetFX with besiege from the start and it was working fine as long as i don't use this mod. Both SweetFX and EasyScale are essential to me but i just have to give up sweetfx for now. I hope you find a fix for this.

10. BuildingBob

BuildingBob New Member

It was a bad move on my part, I didn't add it to my mods folder.

11. JPDESU

JPDESU New Member

Hi everyone, this mod is awesome. I've used for one week. But today I wanted to use it, and is no more on my game. On Ctrl+M appears loaded, but on my game screen isn't any more. Are you having the same problem?. Thanks.

12. ITR

Check that you haven't disabled it in any of the settings

13. vorticus

vorticus Member

hi lench, AWESOME and EPIC mod ,the only thing is that the prescale window slides off the screen when i click it ad i can't get it back, evenn when taking out the mod and putting in the same one in again. could there be some kind of fix or console control/command/input? thanks. i would give video but i dont know how to and i dont have a screen recorder

14. Lench

Lench Active Member

Try deleting the config file to reset it's position to default. You can find it in Mods/Configs if I remember correctly.

vorticus likes this.
  15. vorticus

vorticus Member

thanks you so mcuh

16. Enderbilll

Enderbilll New Member

I dragged the .dll file into my mods file, and it doesn't appear. I've also looked in the console, but the only error is that TGYD's build tools isn't targeted at current besiege version.

17. ITR

Does it appear in ctrl+m? Are you sure you put it in the right folder?

18. Enderbilll

Enderbilll New Member

ctrl+m doesn't show the mod, and it is in the same folder as all my other mods that work.

19. ITR

Maybe you have a backup-folder and accidentally placed it there?

20. Enderbilll

Enderbilll New Member

No it's definitely in the besiege file. I don't have any backups for my mods folder currently.