Easy Scale Mod [Besiege v0.45 - v0.60+]

Its not working for me. It installed correctly and im able to use the sliders. Spaars loader is installed as well as building tools. When I use the sliders nothing happens. When I use the prescale tool the highlight of the block before the placement is stretched to my liking but when placed it is not changed.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Its not working for me. It installed correctly and im able to use the sliders. Spaars loader is installed as well as building tools. When I use the sliders nothing happens. When I use the prescale tool the highlight of the block before the placement is stretched to my liking but when placed it is not changed.
What does the console say?

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
What log file? I tried reinstalling everything but still happens when i activate easy scale
It should be "_Data/output_log.txt" or inside the crash folder.

If you're not on windows it'll be named something else, but still contain "log" I think

What does the console say?
It says everything was loaded correctly and the usual error loading block mods (I don't have any installed). But when I move the sliders an error occurs.
Method not found:
Lench.EasyScale.Mod+<>c__DisplayClass34_0.<AddSliders>b__0 (Single value)
MSlider.InvokeValueChanged (Single value)
MSlider.set_Value (Single value)
Selectors.SliderSelector.MoveSliderKnob (Single worldX)
Selectors.SliderSelector.Update ()

When I use prescale this happens.
Lench.EasyScale.Mod.PrescaleBlock (UnityEngine.Transform block)
spaar.ModLoader.Game.Update ()

Last edited:
This simple mod allows you to quickly scale already placed blocks with sliders.

Hold down Left Shift to move the sliders by 0.1 instead of 0.01.
Hold down Z to move all scale sliders together.
Key bindings can be changed with Ctrl+J.

Includes a linkage fix for braces, which is disabled by default.
Only users with this mod will see the change.

When you're not using it, you can disable it and hide the sliders in the settings menu.
If you wish to scale beyond the slider limits, use the NoBounds mod.

>> DOWNLOAD <<

Requires Spaar's Mod Loader

View source code on GitHub.
This simple mod allows you to quickly scale already placed blocks with sliders.

Hold down Left Shift to move the sliders by 0.1 instead of 0.01.
Hold down Z to move all scale sliders together.
Key bindings can be changed with Ctrl+J.

Includes a linkage fix for braces, which is disabled by default.
Only users with this mod will see the change.

When you're not using it, you can disable it and hide the sliders in the settings menu.
If you wish to scale beyond the slider limits, use the NoBounds mod.

>> DOWNLOAD <<

Requires Spaar's Mod Loader

View source code on GitHub.
I cant get it to work. I have spaars mod loader, and this mod in the besiege_data/mods folder, but the only thing that changed is that now i have a "modded blocks" button. Which doesnt do anything.

I cant get it to work. I have spaars mod loader, and this mod in the besiege_data/mods folder, but the only thing that changed is that now i have a "modded blocks" button. Which doesnt do anything.
same with me, the scaling option disappeared. i know i have it all downloaded right, because ive used it in the past. did it break in a recent update or something?

Can you please make a version without prescale. Ever since the prescale update, my game crashes on start up. I had to roll back my game version just to make it work since the 0.4 version doesn't have prescale. I can't roll back to 0.4 anymore since the game already updated. Please consider my request.

do what loshirai said, we need more ships!
lol
anyway if the prescale causes ur game to crash then you could look through the code and delete everything that has to do with prescale, but i wouldnt recommend doing that unless you know the coding language
another option would be using Precision Building Project 2, but its scaling method is clunky and unwieldy and far too complicated for use in quick builds
another option would be direct editing of the .bsg files, but i wouldnt recommend that for the same reasons as PBP2 and mod editing
if the game crashes on startup, then try reinstalling the mod, or reinstalling besiege, or disabling the mod and seeing if the game works without it, getting rid of other mods that might interfere with its functionality, checking to see if you are using the latest version of spaar's modloader, or keep trying to make it work.
if none of those suggestions worked, at least you got a halfway mediocre joke from reading this.

do what loshirai said, we need more ships!
lol
anyway if the prescale causes ur game to crash then you could look through the code and delete everything that has to do with prescale, but i wouldnt recommend doing that unless you know the coding language
another option would be using Precision Building Project 2, but its scaling method is clunky and unwieldy and far too complicated for use in quick builds
another option would be direct editing of the .bsg files, but i wouldnt recommend that for the same reasons as PBP2 and mod editing
if the game crashes on startup, then try reinstalling the mod, or reinstalling besiege, or disabling the mod and seeing if the game works without it, getting rid of other mods that might interfere with its functionality, checking to see if you are using the latest version of spaar's modloader, or keep trying to make it work.
if none of those suggestions worked, at least you got a halfway mediocre joke from reading this.
I already did a lot of testing, reinstalls and redownloads. Any version of easy scale that has prescale crashes my game.

Lench

Here's the error log that was created when the game crashed. I have no other mods except for easy scale when the crash happened.
Thanks, I'll see what I can do.
It's very unlikely that the cause is prescale panel though. Looks like I'm calling some unmanaged code wrong and it throws access violation.