Easy Scale Mod [Besiege v0.45 - v0.60+]

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
can you find a way to scale the collision model the same way as the material model? I warped the fireball into a pancake and it still rolled along its flat side.

Also the connection points for attaching new blocks dont scale down either alongside the whole block, wondering if that is possible too
Sphere colliders can only uniformly scaled down, you have to either make it small on all three axises, or use something with a square collider

For connection points, use placement offset on the z axis
The built in offset for blocks is 0.1, I think, so the new offset should be 0.1*newSizeOnZAxis (Meaning placement offset should have 0.1-0.1*newSizeOnZAxis)

ITR

Staff member
is placement offset part of an update i missed or is that a whole other mod entirely??
Placement offset is part of PBP2, or you can use Building tools to move it manually

Installed the .dll file into my mods folder, entered Besiege..... nothing. The interface didn't show up. I've been looking to see what I've done wrong, but nothing.... HELLLP

Installed the .dll file into my mods folder, entered Besiege..... nothing. The interface didn't show up. I've been looking to see what I've done wrong, but nothing.... HELLLP
I can only 2 likely issues,

A. You didn't update the modloader to the latest version of besiege

B. Something went wrong with the he download and you should redownload it and just put it directly into the mod folder, do nothing else

I am currently not at my computer so I can't help any further but this is the most common problems. If it still doesn't work try reinstalling your modloader and the mod.

Lench

I have accidentally uploaded the debug version of the mod. If you are getting your console spammed whenever you scale something with debug info, I suggest you re-download the mod.

This simple mod allows you to quickly scale already placed blocks with sliders.

Hold down Left Shift to move the sliders by 0.1 instead of 0.01.
Hold down Z to move all scale sliders together.
Key bindings can be changed with Ctrl+J.

Includes a linkage fix for braces, which is disabled by default.
Only users with this mod will see the change.

When you're not using it, you can disable it and hide the sliders in the settings menu.
If you wish to scale beyond the slider limits, use the NoBounds mod.

>> DOWNLOAD <<

Requires Spaar's Mod Loader

View source code on GitHub.
it doesnt show scaling on other parts like sword/blade thing that most people use as design. any idea why? and is the prescale suppose to have a bar and a background?

ITR

Staff member
it doesnt show scaling on other parts like sword/blade thing that most people use as design. any idea why? and is the prescale suppose to have a bar and a background?
You mean that it does display it for some blocks for you, but not all? Does the console say anything?

ITR

Staff member
aswell as other blocks, and is there a non collision mod for individual blocks?
If you mean to make blocks not collide with each other during the simulation, then no. If you want to be able to place wherever you want, you can do that with Building Tools