Easy Scale Mod [Besiege v0.45 - v0.60+]

This looks like a great mod but I can't download it. When I click the big DOWNLOAD button There is an error message saying I can't open the mod. Please help

Lench

So right now there is a new update for besiege. Will I have to reinstall the .dll file when you make the new update for this mod?

Last edited:
Can you make it so I can scale multiple blocks without breaking connections and dismantling the entire build? I know I saw this done somewhere on youtube

Lench

Can you make it so I can scale multiple blocks without breaking connections and dismantling the entire build? I know I saw this done somewhere on youtube
I can, although this would require me to implement some system for selecting multiple blocks like the Building Tools do, plus additional UI. Maybe some day if I have the will and the time.

Shade

Would be great if this was a feature! We can just place scaled block fast and without any accidental scaling.
Should be block-independent and able to hide it easily

@Lench , are you able to make this work with the Symmetry tool? I'm doing so much copy & paste at the moment it's insane (creating monster truck wheels out of rings of 16 blocks gets painful pretty quickly :p)

@Shade , Would probably be a better idea if placing a new block used the same scale values as the last block you placed (IF the new block is the same type as the one you just placed). Otherwise it can be kinda guesswork trying to input values BEFORE you place.

Lench

Lench, are you able to make this work with the Symmetry tool? I'm doing so much copy & paste at the moment it's insane (creating monster truck wheels out of rings of 16 blocks gets painful pretty quickly :p)

Shade, Would probably be a better idea if placing a new block used the same scale values as the last block you placed (IF the new block is the same type as the one you just placed). Otherwise it can be kinda guesswork trying to input values BEFORE you place.
Symmetry tool as in scaling the symmetric counterpart too? That can't be done, and the reasons why are nicely explained here.

As for placing already scaled blocks, I have a concept figured out. I'll see when I have time to actually start implementing it it.

Shade

@Shade , Would probably be a better idea if placing a new block used the same scale values as the last block you placed (IF the new block is the same type as the one you just placed). Otherwise it can be kinda guesswork trying to input values BEFORE you place.
That's what we always do when using PBP2 to scale blocks, it's no longer guessing when you precisely know how much it will fit and its much easier if you use round numbers.
Still, I prefer scaled ghost.
Ok lench, good to hear that. Should be a very useful implementation.