Easy Scale Mod [Besiege v0.45 - v0.60+]

Lench

Hi, in case you might miss my post,
Would you mind overriding the behaviour when pressing TAB?
I would personally like it to highlight the next text field to enter the scale instead of toggle the entire interface on/off.
Hey. I've seen your post about this and am looking into it. I haven't figured out yet how to do it, but I'll let you know if I do.

Hi, this mod is realy great. Unfortunatly i have a problem. When i try to copy and paste properties of blocks i have to paste twice. First time for scaling and second time for properties. Could You please try to fix it?

Lench

Patch v1.1.3 is up
Hi, this mod is realy great. Unfortunatly i have a problem. When i try to copy and paste properties of blocks i have to paste twice. First time for scaling and second time for properties. Could You please try to fix it?
Should now be fixed.

I've had quite a bit of trouble installing this, most mods are just cut paste into the mod folder but I'm not quite sure what to do with this one. Can someone please give me some directions on where to go and what to do with this?

Lench

I've had quite a bit of trouble installing this, most mods are just cut paste into the mod folder but I'm not quite sure what to do with this one. Can someone please give me some directions on where to go and what to do with this?
The big link in the post that says DOWNLOAD will give you EasyScale.dll that you paste in the Mods folder. If you clicked on the GitHub link, you downloaded the mod's source code.

Hey man, so far I love the mod but I have one request and one problem:

-could you add a select option to scale multiple blocks at the same time
- hotkeys dont work even when I change them

Aside for that, the mod works like a charm

Lench

Hey man, so far I love the mod but I have one request and one problem:

-could you add a select option to scale multiple blocks at the same time
- hotkeys dont work even when I change them

Aside for that, the mod works like a charm
Scaling multiple blocks at the same time isn't conceptually possible through this mod. What would be needed is another mod that would allow you to select multiple blocks for the key mapper, which I might start looking into.

As for the hotkeys, they should definitely work. I've no idea what could be the issue.

I noticed that all scaling mods doesn't change the mass or the effects of the blocks
like when I make any block bigger it doesn't become heavier and when I scale Propellers the lifting doesn't change

could this be fixed???

Last edited:

Lench

I noticed that all scaling mods doesn't change the mass or the effects of the blocks
like when I make any block bigger it doesn't become heavier and when I scale Propellers the doesn't change

could this be fixed???
This is just how the game works.

I have actually tried fixing this, but the problem is that the mass of a rigid body also affects the sturdiness of the connections to it, which made things very bendy.

I could just implement my own gravity and try to balance it through that, but a bigger issue remains; such a mod would drastically change the game's physics to a point where it would be a different game.