Easy Scale Mod [Besiege v0.45 - v0.60+]

Guys, help, please! I completely don't understand just how to use 0.6 version of this mode with UPM. I've just placed the mod file intro Plugins folder but there is no any windows connected with this mod in the game. What have I done wrong?

You gotta get the version meant for UPM. The old one doesn't work with UPM. Did you do that, cause I was trying that for a day before I realized what I was doing wrong.

I have version of the game without multiverse but when i copy the file in "Mods" with spaars mods , bulding tools etc , the game dont detect the file easyscale. Someone can say me why it dont work?

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
I have version of the game without multiverse but when i copy the file in "Mods" with spaars mods , bulding tools etc , the game dont detect the file easyscale. Someone can say me why it dont work?
Did you remember to unzip it?

Hello thanks for your reply . No i didn't unzip the file , but yesterday when i tried besiege easy scale worked even if i did nothing in particular, so i'll see what was the problem with next mods.

I wanted to put the power on a shrapnel cannon to ten to use the recoil as propulsion, but no buttons would work after. Pressing space would act like it started the simulation, but the simulation is frozen and I can't stop the simulation. All other buttons register a click, but have no effect.

Sanpyr

with 0.60+, scaling doesn't save on machines.
using windows 10, and v0.67-8211.
EDIT: workshop and downloaded machines work fine, but anything i save myself doesn't save scaling

Attachments

Hello everyone ! I seem to encounter a problem with any of the mods with the Unity Plugin Manager: i have installed it properly just as mentionned previously in the tutorial but i can't seem to load any mod, especially the EasyScale tool..... I even had a look at this video
(which sums everything up) but unlike him, i dont see the "scaling" button appear nowhere....can anyone please help me?

ITR

Staff member
Hello everyone ! I seem to encounter a problem with any of the mods with the Unity Plugin Manager: i have installed it properly just as mentionned previously in the tutorial but i can't seem to load any mod, especially the EasyScale tool..... I even had a look at this video
(which sums everything up) but unlike him, i dont see the "scaling" button appear nowhere....can anyone please help me?
Can you screenshot your plugins folder?

ITR

Staff member
Can you upload your output log?

ITR

Staff member
Now you should rather use the mods that are on the workshop.