Dosen't let the creation load

After the last update when I load my creation it says " This machine uses keys that are also used on the scheme of general control" and it doesn't let de simulation start, what can I do to fix?
Besiege_07_09_2019_03_05_13.png

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
The machine should still load, that's just a warning.
It means that some of the keys assigned to the machine are also used in your game controls (From the main menu > Options > Controls)

The machine should still load, that's just a warning.
It means that some of the keys assigned to the machine are also used in your game controls (From the main menu > Options > Controls)
If it isn't that then is something else that doesn't let de creation load, I mean, it starts the simulation but then it freezes and doesn't let me click any construction button, what may it be? A mod?
Besiege_07_15_2019_05_50_56.png

Last edited:

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
If it isn't that then is something else that doesn't let de creation load, I mean, it starts the simulation but then it freezes and doesn't let me click any construction button, what may it be? A mod? View attachment 1944
Looks like it uses a modded block that's broken.

A lot of mods broke due to some major changes in the update, so assume a mod doesn't work unless tested or specified otherwise.