Describe THE Besiege Machine

I'm working towards a 'small' project (more info at a later date) but to do so I need to know what people think are the essential blocks of Besiege.
You don't actually have to build it, but if you had to build a small contraption (18-ish parts including wooden blocks) that would demonstrate Besiege's awesomeness what parts would you include, what kind of machine would it be and what would it do?

First of all, use braces a lot. They're great with ballasts. In the earlier update (and hopefully the next one) grabbers were extremely good at keeping two blocks together, so for sturdy connections, use grabbers. In this update, they're not as strong though, so we'll see if that gets fixed.

Rykin14 said:
In my opinion, if there's any chance that the machine could just completely explode then it belongs in besiege
Sounds about right (I may or may not equip all my machines with self-destruct mechanisms).

Otherwise, can anyone think of small machines for the thread?

Landmine752 said:
Sounds about right (I may or may not equip all my machines with self-destruct mechanisms).

Otherwise, can anyone think of small machines for this?
Well, if I wanted to blow my machine up, I would use a remote grenade and a grabber to keep it in place.

Turrets. A sterring block and a cannon on top.
I think that's really important.

And self destruct can be made with a remote grenade held by a grabber inside the machine. Of course the explosion will be 10x cooler if you also put a(some) bomb(s) beside it.

FBSoldier said:
Turrets. A sterring block and a cannon on top.
I think that's really important.

And self destruct can be made with a remote grenade held by a grabber inside the machine. Of course the explosion will be 10x cooler if you also put a(some) bomb(s) beside it.
I meant small machines for this thread's topic, but I think turrets are definitely going to be part of the project.

Penises. Greatest machines have penises.

On a more serious note, I think a good machine needs melee weapons. They come in handy when you run out of cannons.