Default F1 camera gets pushed out or slowly falls to the ground

I dont know if this has happened to anyone else, but 2 of my crearions have this problem

1. The first creation is a buggy that i made, what happens is that when i spaw the vehicle to play, the camera starts to fall during a couple seconds and then stops, and it is very anoying to play with that cam
I know that this can be caused by a falling lose brace, but thats not the case, ive deactivated the skins and enabled clusters and i dont see anything.

2. At the momment im building a truck, in the build mode the camera is okey, but when i play, the camera gets pushed away 1 or 2 blocks
Ive tried moving the starting block to different places, but it just keeps getting pushed by something in different directions.

One thing that i suggest is that the default camera is based on the center of mass, dont know if that would cause any problems.
Desktop Screenshot 2018.09.05 - 15.46.56.62.png
Desktop Screenshot 2018.09.05 - 15.47.05.22.png

Shade

they used to have default camera based on the center of blocks position, but they changed it probably because propeller screws them up.
can't you just refocus to a block you want with middle click?

they used to have default camera based on the center of blocks position, but they changed it probably because propeller screws them up.
can't you just refocus to a block you want with middle click?
Of course :D and thats what ive been doing, and using cameras too, but its still a bug