Created a Stablized/ balanced floating quad copter engine

Guys, I recently check out the Advanced Controls Mod, using which I've been able to create some pretty nifty flying machines. Still learning how to make smaller and faster planes though( Waiting for flamethrower thrust mod for 0.3). So I'm attaching My bsg file, and would love it if someone can test it out and create a nice GIF of this for me( I have a useless old laptop right now). Will start work on a leveled helicarrier styled warship soon. So check out this machine and lemme know

Thanks

Attachments

WOW, For the first time I am seeing that machine with HD graphics and shadows and everything!!( My laptop sucks, hoping to get a new significantly improved one soon). But ya, I was damn surprised at myself when I ended up get such a stable design. You can even attach a significant weight and just change the force multiplier values in ACM to make it fully work. Thanks a lot for the GIF, and also for liking it.

why don't you use rockets or overclocked flying blocks? this will make it compatible to everyone else
True, they will work the same and work for everybody, but flame thrust will look so much cooler you know. Currently started work on a slow speed biplane with bombing capabilities.

Shade

True, they will work the same and work for everybody, but flame thrust will look so much cooler you know. Currently started work on a slow speed biplane with bombing capabilities.
personally if I really want to have flame thrust effect, I will put a flamethrower and hide a flying block. Just like this:

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
There is a flamethrower thrust mod for 0.3 I think? Or did it stop working?

Thrust mod doesn't work on 0.3 for me at least.

@Shade , that combo idea is nice. I tried by scaling the flying block to a very small size. thrust work the same. Will try designing more aircrafts soon.