Compact All Terrain Vehicle!

Discussion in 'Cars, Trucks Tanks' started by Yolosis, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Yolosis

Yolosis New Member

This little buggy that I made is a REALLY compact, but really efficient vehicle! It has tank steering, great traction (In my opinion), and has 2 propellers upon it's back that give it the ability to fly upwards and downwards, but I am trying to make it an "Anti-Gravity" type car, that uses these blades in reverse to generate the anti gravity effect! You may tweak it however you feel free. This is it's Beta stage, and hopefully I can insert a weapon system on it!
    This is it's attempt at taking down the knights...

[​IMG]

Attached Files
    Flying Car Drone!.bsg

2. Yolosis

Yolosis New Member

I am now working on the Anti-Gravity feature, and trying to make it maneuverable in air! ;D

3. Yolosis

Yolosis New Member

[​IMG]
    Here we go! The new and improved Mini WarMachine! It can now "Defy Gravity" & Now it has 3 Main means of weaponary;
    1 : Cannons! On the two sides of the machine, there are regular cannons that come in handy from time-to-time.
    2 : Ballast Cannons! The top of the craft has 2 cannons that fire a ballast block which can do LOTS of damage on entities, and structures (As seen above)
    3 : Flamethrowers! On the back of this baby, there are 2 adjustable flamethrowers if anyone approaches from behind! :D

Have fun! ;)

Attached Files
    CompactWarMachine.bsg

4. Yolosis

Yolosis New Member

Alright, this may it's final update until I discover a way to make it maneuverable in air, here it is!
    [​IMG]

Attached Files
    CompactWarMachine.bsg