Cannot transform spawning areas

For some reason there is no way to move the spawning areas during the simulation. Is this a bug or is this supposed to be so? Everything else can be moved. Since there isn't a way to teleport players as well this really limits the ability to make maps that change over time.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Neither should be able to be moved during simulation? Or do you mean moving them with events?

For some reason there is no way to move the spawning areas during the simulation. Is this a bug or is this supposed to be so? Everything else can be moved. Since there isn't a way to teleport players as well this really limits the ability to make maps that change over time.
Yes that and why can't they be scaled? everything can be moved with events and everything can be scaled (in the properties) but the boundingbox cant do any of those?

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
I assume it's because they have some sort of special property in the game that would make it hard to implement. But then again, I wouldn't know

Shade

it's because of technical limitations.
I think the game handled a lot of thing relative to the build zone and moving them would causes a lot of trouble

it's because of technical limitations.
I think the game handled a lot of thing relative to the build zone and moving them would causes a lot of trouble
Yes I suppose it's mostly because of the way the camera works because changing where the vehicle spawns is just a few numbers in the physics engine but for the camera and maybe some other stuff they need to change things outside the physics engine which is harder.