Cannot load bsg file

I suddenly can´t load this bsg file anymore and the thumbnail doesnt work as well.I double click the creation but it doesnt even try to load anything. It stays on the screen where i can choose which machine to load. Can anybody please help me since this is a major project of mine counting 2700 blocks already. Everything else loads normally. Only THIS one file doesn´t.

I will provide the bsg. file ofc...give it some time to load (If you get it to) since its huge.

While writing this I noticed the server doesn´t let me upload the bsg which is 2.4 mb big....
Is there an alternative?

ps. I tried verifying the game files, still doesn´t work

Last edited:

Shade

You can archive the bsg before uploading it so that it will fit under size limit
Or you can use dropbox, or mediafire, or any other cloud service

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Were you using any mods? Do you get any errors when trying to load it other than it just not loading?

Were you using any mods? Do you get any errors when trying to load it other than it just not loading?
yes I was using spaars mod loader as well as no bounds mod, scaling and precision building tools by the guys you despise. I get no other errors. I dont even get an error when trying to load it, it just doesent load. #

here is the compressed file

Attachments

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
This is probably why it doesn't load:
upload_2017-5-15_11-38-41.png

So unless you have another copy, your file is completely gone, you probably had some error occur while saving it, making it write a bunch of zero-bytes instead of the actual machine. (Did your computer BSOD or crash during saving, maybe?)

This is probably why it doesn't load:
View attachment 1200

So unless you have another copy, your file is completely gone, you probably had some error occur while saving it, making it write a bunch of zero-bytes instead of the actual machine. (Did your computer BSOD or crash during saving, maybe?)
No it didnt crash or anything while saving. Well this is extremely annoying since I invested a lot of the little time I had into this machine for a small comeback to besiege. Thank you anyways for trying to help me.