Cable Cart

Hey all!
Before you roast me, I was debating which topic to put this under, I honestly thought mechanisms and systems would be most appropriate, although it could go under medieval machines.
Anyway! here's a simple cable cart ride I made, I'm loving this new v0.11 update!
Sometimes it breaks when you start, but not very often.

CONTROLS:
m/n: forward/backward

Try using the new "Drag Objects" god tool to place some NPCs in it!

Attached Files
CableCar.bsg

This is awsome!

Do you think you can make it transport some cargo?
(try placing it there, moving it to the other side and taking it out of there)

One way to do that is with the new drag god mode (which is how I got the people onto it). But if you're wanting a grabber system, I'll see what i can do :)

Alrighty FBSoldier , you ask so I delivered :)
This one has... a ton of new controls...
Also, although it doesn't need it, maybe run on invincibility, SOMETIMES it gets a bit overloaded.
Controls are on the text document attached, there are some missions on there for you to do as well :)

Due to the large number of blocks (301), this machine might need to be slowed down. Definitely don't speed it up when you are using the cable cart or it WILL snap.
This is the largest machine I've ever posted... but that will be changed in the next couple of days :cool:

Attached Files
CableCarCargo.bsg
CableCartCargoControls.txt

"This is the largest machine I've ever posted... but that will be changed in the next couple of days " -I'm scared.

Nice cargo transportation, I was thinking about some simple grabbers on it and a little car to get the cargo inside, and you made much more than just that.
I'm impressed!
Keep evolving this idea, it can always be something even better. :)
I also think that FrizB should see this. It could for sure be incorporated in some way to the railway series.