Button Mapper Mod v2.3 [spaar`s Modloader 1.0.0-beta8]

Yut23

This is a small mod that allows the toolbar buttons (translate machine, erase blocks, key mapper + parameter tuning) to be bound to keys.

Installation
Requires spaar's Modloader 1.0.0-beta8.
Just drop ButtonMapper.dll into the Besiege_Data/Mods folder.

Usage
Mouse over the toolbar buttons and press a key to map to that key (like in the keymapping tool).
Custom hotkeys to set specific speeds can be added through commands and are saved through restarts:
  • To add a hotkey, type "addTimeHotkey" followed by the percentage (100, 0.1, etc.) followed by the key you want to map. If it says "Invalid key name", a full list of key names can be found at http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/Conve...GameInput.html. Any keys not on this list (like backslash) can just be typed normally.
  • To remove a hotkey, type "removeTimeHotkey" followed by the key, as above.
  • To list all hotkeys, type "listTimeHotkeys".
Note: the console supports tab completion, so you don't have to type out the full command.
I have also set up several pre-existing hotkeys, bound to "[", "]", and "" for 0%, 1%, and 100%, respectively. You may remove these if you want.

Code is available on Github.
If you find any bugs, please reply on this topic.

Changelog
v1.0 - initial release
v2.0 - added time changing keybindings, adjusted UI
v2.1 - fixed speed changing keys not saving
v2.2 - fixed nasty bug where the mod would not load after the first level switch
v2.3 - configuration change, requires spaar's Modloader beta 8!

Attached Files
ButtonMapper.dll

Well, Button Mapper had hotkeys for changing time speed. This is what I'm looking for. As far as I konw Keyboard Shortcuts doesn't have that option.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Well, Button Mapper had hotkeys for changing time speed. This is what I'm looking for. As far as I konw Keyboard Shortcuts doesn't have that option.
Just add a suggestion for it on his thread then :-P
Or install one of the scripting mods, and use that, that might work