Build in BS with our mouse

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussions' started by Vigels, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Vigels

Vigels New Member

Hello,

I come back to you following my thread that I did six month ago, and I have a lot of news!

To sump up quickly, I’m in the company that has created the Lexip mouse, a mouse with two integrated joysticks for 3D profesionals. After my last thread, I talked with my team and the project of created a gaming mouse started.

We have improved our first mouse thanks to our beta testing team who allowed us to create the perfect gaming mouse: 200 to 8200 DPI, braided cables, programmable buttons…

Today, in order to bring this project to a successful conclusion, we launch our Kickstarter campaign! I wanted to share this information with you in preview because it’s thanks to you, members of this forum that this project is born.

I can answer all of your questions, this mouse is my baby! ;)

Thank you for everything!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  2. ITR

ITR l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ Staff Member

Is there somewhere one can go to actually try out the mouse? I'm a bit skeptical on how that side joystick might feel to use

3. Shade

Shade Active Member

they sent me one.
    the only useful function in besiege I can assign to its side joystick is to move camera with WASD

4. Vigels

Vigels New Member

Hi @Shade, nice to see you here, it's Elodie :)
    @ITR : I think Shade is the one that can tell you the most about our mouse with BeSiege. I've made this thread just in case some people have read my old one and wanted some news

5. ITR

ITR l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ Staff Member

I meant in general, I'm in dire need of a new mouse, so if it's good I'd consider putting out some extra money for some extra quality

I meant more if there was an actual location or some event the Lexip mouse would be at to be able to hold it and feel what it's like. Also, I did reply to your previous post, and I do remember it :-P