Bug with cannons mid air

So i build, a jet that is carrying a gatling gun, that is supposed to fire one shoot at a time. it works fine as long as its on the ground and also works, if i shot the gun once before takeoff. But when i try to shoot the gun mid air, without shooting it prior on the ground, all gun barrels shoot at the same time and the gun fails catastrophically.

if you want to try it out yourself here are the controls:
Press P and V once for the engines to start then hold G until takeoff. Navigate with f-g-h-t and fire the gun by holding num 0.

im glad for any help.
also im sorry for my broken english.

Attachments

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Hmm, it works fine for me, maybe it has to do with how fast you're going? If you move upwards the fire might hit multiple cannons, I'd assume.

yeah your right it only occurs when going upwards and only when the flamethrower hasn't been fired since the simulations started. But i can't get it to happend every time...

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
yeah your right it only occurs when going upwards and only when the flamethrower hasn't been fired since the simulations started. But i can't get it to happend every time...
Have you tried setting the range of the fire shorter, and placing it closer, or having it fire one of the cannons on the side instead?