Brace craziness and exploding machine?!

So I was building a Mac truck and decided to make sure it fit my other truck trailers. I loaded up the other pc and as soon as I pressed play on my Mac truck BOOM it exploded into a million pieces, some components flew so far they hit the outer boundary!. I restarted the game and this problem has since stopped. HOWEVER....Now some of my braces have saved and the cube ends are now rotated 45 degrees as shown?! They are like this permanently now!. Ironically the ones it has done it on, I really like, its almost like the game helped me out! It has only done it to ones I would have chosen and left the others alone!. I do not use, and never have used (and never will use, seems to defeat the object of the game) mods of any kind. Any ideas!?

Attachments

*UPDATE* Each time I save, more of the braces start to twist. Its now becoming a real issue some of them look a mess now especially as its no longer a neat 45 degrees - HELP!?

Attachments

*ANOTHER UPDATE* Another Glitch... each time I load up the vehicle, many of the wooden poles which I had halved have become full again. I have to re-halve them every session which gets kinda annoying! Anyone else had this problem? (The braces are still randomly turning through various angles but im learning to live with it! On the plus side...the truck is finished so I crash tested it!. Take a look :)