bobd132`s Multimod 0.3.2 [Spaar`s Modloader 1.3.3]

spaar

bobd132 I think your version for the non-beta mod loader might be broken. It's not loading for me, and looking at it in a decompiler I think I know the reason why. Your MultiMod class is marked as internal instead of public. That means the mod loader will not find it and not be able to load the mod.

Hei, could you please upload the file again? I only see the cat.png in the files available for download.

edit: Nevermind. It corrected itself as soon as I posted this, very weird forum bug.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Please rephrase that

spaar

The GUI very much looks like you don't have the mod loader installed correctly. You need to place the Resources folder from the mod loader download into the Mods folder in order for it to work.
I can't speak as to the performance problems though.

When I click the button once it is downloaded. it comes up with this:
"This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the default programs control panel"

WTF. please help me guys. I have Spaar's Modlaoder installed if that helps.
Windows 7.

:D

spaar

Cheeky skrublord said:
When I click the button once it is downloaded. it comes up with this:
"This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the default programs control panel"

WTF. please help me guys. I have Spaar's Modlaoder installed if that helps.
Windows 7.

:D
That sounds like you are trying to open the .dll file, you don't need to do that. Just place the .dll file into your Mods folder that you created when installing the mod loader.

Finally, after a long while, I've 'updated' the mod. A few features have been removed due to recent updates slightly ruining my code and making some of it obsolete, but the most of the other features are still fine.