Boats with the water mod? The Titanic?

So I just recently finished making my RMS Titanic, and I was surprised to find no one started a post on the spiderling forums with a Titanic project, IK its not medieval, but half of us have made roller coasters or more, is that medieval? No, so I went ahead and made a Titanic, So if you guys could show me some of your stuff with the water mod, post them here.... #Besiegeneedsboats

Now for the moment you've all been waiting for, The download for my project. Here it is: https://www.mediafire.com/?dfd1a36oknf2k1z

Just saying, it lags if you have a horrible pc and sometimes is wiggly, I also forgot to mention the rudder moves, and the propellers are at the back and are reversed.

You could add lifeboats, but I would advise not to.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Thanks for using my mod :3
Btw, you can upload files directly to the forum, you don't have to use MediaFire :p

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
TheAmazingBuilder said:
I will add colors using the more colors mod, im currently updating it. srsly, this RGB stuff is hard.
You could also use PBP2 with TGYD's building tools (orwhatwverhecallsitnow), then just select all blocks you want to have the same color, activate color in PBP2, then do deselect all.

Or do it through .bsg-editing

ITR said:
You could also use PBP2 with TGYD's building tools (orwhatwverhecallsitnow), then just select all blocks you want to have the same color, activate color in PBP2, then do deselect all.

Or do it through .bsg-editing

Great! ill go try the PBP2 tools now.

I forgot to mention, i took this off of a minecraft blueprint so... dont expect it to be realistic due to besiege's square shaped blocks :p and its also my first thing i made public so dont take it to hard on me ok? ;)