Block Mod Tutorial (for v0.4) [spaar`s modloader]

What is about v0.32? I have a problem with loading new blocks. I installed the latest version of spaar's modloader and the latest version of your block loader. Beiege makes the button called modded blocks but after clicking the button i can only see picture of wooden block which is called war drum. After that i can only add that I have Liesensed Besiege v0.32.

What is about v0.32? I have a problem with loading new blocks. I installed the latest version of spaar's modloader and the latest version of your block loader. Beiege makes the button called modded blocks but after clicking the button i can only see picture of wooden block which is called war drum. After that i can only add that I have Liesensed Besiege v0.32.
Blockloader isnt updated to 0.32 yet :(

U gotta wait for update

I've tried to get this working so many times now, but the instructions still don't work.. I've tried on multiple different computers.
1. I have the latest version of the Modloader
2. I've put my blocks into the correct folder (Besiege_Data\Mods\Blocks), and maintained the original folder structure.
3. I see the modded blocks button in-game, and have downloaded and placed loads of blocks.
4. I've tried deleting all files out of the Blocks folder, and then replacing with the latest Cloaking block.
5. No matter what I do, the tab is just always completely empty. I haven't seen one single block show up, ever. Simply says 'BLOCKLOADER WORKING BUT NO BLOCKS FOUND'.
6. I have followed the instructions to the letter
7. I have spent hours and hours trying to google how to get it to work
8. I've asked for help on it here on multiple occasions, and have not successfully received the information I need.
9. Each time I've tried, I've downloaded a bunch of new blocks to make sure I've got current ones, which should be working, if it worked.

I actually just thought it just didn't work at all any more, due to updates and whatnot, despite people telling me that it does work.. I mean, how can it, if it doesn't? I was starting to question my own sanity here, and yours, so I just assumed that perhaps blockloading was before my time, and that anybody who said it was working was gaslighting.
But I've just seen it in one of TBB's videos now, and it's recent.. so I clearly require instructions which exceed the actions I have already performed, as listed above, and as previously requested.
Can anybody help me? I'm seriously giving up after this attempt, but it would be nice to be able to use this.

Last edited:
Do you think you could either make a guide to making the code or upload the code for something similar to the start block or single wooden block?
Im also wondering what the file should be named and where you should put it in the mod folder.
Finally, with the burnable and destroyable, what do the different values mean?

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Do you think you could either make a guide to making the code or upload the code for something similar to the start block or single wooden block?
Im also wondering what the file should be named and where you should put it in the mod folder.
Finally, with the burnable and destroyable, what do the different values mean?
It might be a good idea to learn how to program well in c# first, then read the mod tutorials before trying to do a block-mod