Block Mod Tutorial (for v0.4) [spaar`s modloader]

I have been having problems with automatron, my block loader dosent even give me the custom blocks tab, and especialy not with atoumatron, could someone please help me.

spaar

I have been having problems with automatron, my block loader dosent even give me the custom blocks tab, and especialy not with atoumatron, could someone please help me.
As you can see in the title, the block loader is currently for Besiege v0.27, the newest version is v0.3. It won't work with that, just as the posts right before yours are describing.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Thanks spar, is there any way to bypass block loader?
What do you mean? You could update it by yourself, but that probably would take longer than waiting for TGYD to update it :p

What do you mean? You could update it by yourself, but that probably would take longer than waiting for TGYD to update it :p
I was just thinking, What if we combine block loader and modloader, and throw in a couple of example mods with the download?

So i downloaded the block loader
when i first started it i saw block named gyro wich seems to be double wooden block and it doesnt show any other blocks what i have installed

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
So i downloaded the block loader
when i first started it i saw block named gyro wich seems to be double wooden block and it doesnt show any other blocks what i have installed
Only 3 or so block-mods are updated to v0.3, make sure you don't have any outdated mods installed

What does the console say?
TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MyBlockInfo' from assembly 'Assembly-UnityScript, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MyBlockInfo' from assembly 'Assembly-UnityScript, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
MissingFieldException: Field '.MachineObjectTracker.AllPrefaps' not found.
ArgumentException: No such keybinding: Watchlist

And it constantly spams that into the console. Should i reinstlall besiege and all the mods maybe?