Block Mod Tutorial (for v0.4) [spaar`s modloader]

hi im trying to make a mod but i dont know to code i did make the block .obj file and i tried to use the example code on the page but it didint work:( can someone help
pls

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Get an ad-blocker, and know where to click, and it should be okay :p

Are you going to make a new version for v0.3? or is this one supposed to work for it? because it does not work for me, i tried redownloading in but nothing changed, all my other mods load pretty well, and they are for v0.27.

Hi, is this mod compatible with besiege v 0.30?
I also tried to use that mod with besiege v 0.27 but when i open the game i don't see the "modded blocks" icon near the default blocks tab

hi i've got a problem none of my mods work i'm pretty sure it the Blockloaders fault.

i've tried reinstalling and deleting all my mods but to no avail. please help

ITR

Staff member
Kaedus4 said:
hi i've got a problem none of my mods work i'm pretty sure it the Blockloaders fault.

i've tried reinstalling and deleting all my mods but to no avail. please help
The blockloader isn't updated to 0.3 yet, remove it from your mods folder.

ITR

Staff member
Shoe_Eater said:
i really think either this mod actually gets updated by its author or another modder can update this until TheGuysYouDespise actually starts to update this. talkin to you ITR and spaar.
I think he already has started on updating it, just that it takes quite some time :p

oh, ok its just that it looks like (from my perspective) that he has forgotten obout this as i havent seen any notice of this being updated yet, hope he is though

ITR

Staff member
He commented earlier :p