Block Functions + [Spaar`s Modloader BETA]

This is basically a continuation of StartingBlock+, now including more blocks :D

Starting Block is the same as in the SB+ mod, with a added function to jump, by pressing "Q".

Flamethrowers now have a modified toggle, "Hold To Fire + Infinite Mode" and a slider, "Time Multiplier (Less Is More)".

Pistons have 3 new functions, used along with the slider:
Slider Value 1 is normal piston.

Slider Value 1.5 is a much-requested feature, that has been requested for loong time..... Pistons that start extended!

Slider Value 2 is a "Hidden Piston" feature that "hides" the piston inside the block it's attached to, while making it have the same length has a non-hidden one.

Steering Blocks and Steering Hinges now have a toggle, "Limited Rotation", which simply doesn't let them rotate all the way around. Useful for not wrecking **** up :D

The Decoupler now has a "Explosive Power" slider, which simply adds to the power that the block decouples from the machine.

The Fireball now has a toggle, "Fireless Mode" which simply makes it not be burning when the simulation starts.

Mod is technically complete, but I will add to it If I find something interesting to! :D

And that's it folks! Hope you enjoy my 4th mod! :D

Attached Files
FunctionalitiesPlusNEW.dll

Thank you.
The piston modifications should be implemented in besiege in my opinion, along with hinges, sliders, spinning blocks, and the "hinge that you can control" wich I forgot the name (the steering thing).

MrMcRush: I have no idea what you mean. Can you be more specifc?

Shade: I don't think so. I think people will need to have the mod installed... :p

FBSoldier: I am indeed thinking of extending the mod to even more blocks (my biggest mod yet. Yay :D), but I still don't know if there's anything interesting that I can mod in the hinges, sliders, spinning blocks and steering hinges. But I will look into it :D

That's odd. It worked just fine when i tested it :p
Well, I guess it's not too big of an issue to fix anyway xD (AKA I have no idea what causes it xD)

Added some more functionalities as requested by FBSoldier!

New stuff:
Steering Blocks and Steering Hinges now have a toggle, "Limited Rotation", which simply doesn't let them rotate all the way around. Useful for not wrecking **** up :D

The Decoupler now has a "Explosive Power" slider, which simply adds to the power that the block decouples from the machine.

The Fireball now has a toggle, "Fireless Mode" which simply makes it not be burning when the simulation starts.

Bumsi

The Console is spamming me with "MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.GameObject.get_rigidbody'." when i enable (renaming .dll) the mod.
it also shows up as "name" in the modlist (ctrl+m)

spaar

Bumsi said:
The Console is spamming me with "MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.GameObject.get_rigidbody'." when i enable (renaming .dll) the mod.
it also shows up as "name" in the modlist (ctrl+m)
It needs to be updated in order to work with Besiege v0.2.

The "name" is probably something MaxTCC should fix too.

Bumsi
spaar

​Updated to V0.2;
Fixed the "MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.GameObject.get_rigidbody'." problem;
Fixed the "Name" thing, should now be "Block Functions +";

MrMcRush

Are you sure it is my mod?
Because I have it installed and I don't suffer from an FPS drop.

Post the console during building mod AND a list of all the mods you're using.

I'm 99,9% sure that this is your mod. I have deleted all old mods (because of incompatibility) after last Besiege update so now I'm using v0.2 compatible one only... and I always install new one only after update.
The problem started first when I install BlockFunctionsMod and after quick test (ctrl+M => disable) the problem was solved.

P.S.: I can give you all information that you need on Monday (weekend ;))