Big Slick Wheel [Spaar`s Modloader][TGYD`s Block Loader] [ID: 270-272]

Hello everyone! I'm sure there are those who lacked the normal big wheel! So here it is, keep!

This pack includes 2 different wheel sizes (1x3 and 2x5).

How to install: install Spaar's Mod Loader, install TGYD BlockLoader, extract BigWheel.ZIP into your mods folder and merge the Blocks folder.

Download by the link: BigSlickWheel

This is my first creation, so do not judge strictly! :)

Attached Files

Hi fenymak,

Unfortunately but after adding your BigSlickWheel other blocks for Spaar's Modloader disappeared (almost all) and your wheel does not appear at all.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
MrMcRush said:
Hi fenymak,

Unfortunately but after adding your BigSlickWheel other blocks for Spaar's Modloader disappeared (almost all) and your wheel does not appear at all.
What does the console say? Click the arrow to expand the "loaded x blocks" thing

There is a conflict with 'First-person Cockpits' blocks...

> [BlockLoader]: Tried to load Big Slick Wheel with the same block ID as Fighter Cockpit.

ITR

Staff member
Well, then you can't use those two mods at the same time for now. fenymak do you think you can change the block-id of your block?

ITR

Staff member
Maybe FPC used it and forgot to tell, just put it 20 higher or something and it should be fine.

If possible, fenymak, could you please skip 50 or so :p I was just planning on keeping my IDs out the way of everyone else, so if I add a mod with many blocks their IDs wont be all around the place. Thanks!

Wow! Those 2x5 are really something. Good Job. Any chance you could make them get blood stained like the other wheels? Not that I'm a psycho or anything... I just like the, erm ,colour :p