Better COM Mod [Besiege v0.4]

Idk why but that's not working loki it shown in gif file for me...
I mean it kind of .... works but only with visual style of COM but when i tryed to do exactly the same thing that is on animation COM activity seems like the same as usual but looks different a little bit.

Lench

Idk why but that's not working loki it shown in gif file for me...
I mean it kind of .... works but only with visual style of COM but when i tryed to do exactly the same thing that is on animation COM activity seems like the same as usual but looks different a little bit.
You mean when you change ballast mass, the COM doesn't move?

Lench

yep
I juest turned on COM and tryed to change mass of balllast and... nothing
It's was stand still and doesn't move at all.
Any errors in console?

Did you maybe enable the mod after placing the ballast? That could result in mass changes not properly registering.
No idea what the issue could be otherwise.

Any errors in console?

Did you maybe enable the mod after placing the ballast? That could result in mass changes not properly registering.
No idea what the issue could be otherwise.
There are no any error messages...
It shows changes of COM just when you start level and stop it
Wierd

I can confirm the same thing. I'm thinking that something in the game is broken for some of us - the standard COM indicator USED to move when ballast weight was changed, but in 0.32 it doesn't (dunno when/which game version it stopped working in though), so maybe the same problem is affecting your mod?

Lench

There are no any error messages...
It shows changes of COM just when you start level and stop it
Wierd
I can confirm the same thing. I'm thinking that something in the game is broken for some of us - the standard COM indicator USED to move when ballast weight was changed, but in 0.32 it doesn't (dunno when/which game version it stopped working in though), so maybe the same problem is affecting your mod?
Update v1.0.1:
Fixed issue where COM position wasn't properly updated.

Last edited:
COM position is now updated when you drag a ballast mass slider, BUT when you manually type a value into the mass box, COM doesn't get updated until you start/stop the simulation.

Also, any chance of another deceimal place for the position (e.g. 0.00 instead of 0.0)?

Thanks

Lench

COM position is now updated when you drag a ballast mass slider, BUT when you manually type a value into the mass box, COM doesn't get updated until you start/stop the simulation.
The COM does get updated on every mass change, but the change only registers when you press enter or the input field loses focus.
Also, any chance of another deceimal place for the position (e.g. 0.00 instead of 0.0)?
That's easily doable. Update v1.0.2 is up.