Besiege KV-2 & T-34/85

Discussion in 'Cars, Trucks Tanks' started by blitsplatapus (Tankerman), Jun 8, 2017.

1. I really like Russian tanks because they are so reliable, so stable, and they are still in use in the modern conflict like the famous T-34 and T-34/85, So I made two Russian tanks in Besiege, I know many builders already build these tanks, I just want to make my own version.
    So let's talk the KV-2, For my Opinion when I start building this Derp tank, it was the easiest tank I've ever build but I still failed to make it identical to actual tank, but I look kinda cute because of the size of the hull and turret make it too derpy.
    And the T34-85 was almost 75% identical from the actual T34/85 because I failed to make the frontal hull even much sloped, but the speed and mobility of this tank were good but looks kinda twice faster and the traverse turret speed was fast too, which ruin the Immersion of the T-34.
    I know it kinda sucks that I failed to make the Immersion of the tanks I've made, but it brings me a little bit joy when I playing the T-34/85 because it was my favorite tank.

Skin: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hbooc03y72fye25/RussianTanks.rar

Controls:

KV-2
    • Arrow keys - Move
    • Both left/right Arrow keys - Low speed
    • Single Arrow keys - Normal speed
    • Both Up/Left/Right Arrow keys - Full speed
    • N, M/ <, > - Turret 1
    • C - Cannon
    • F - Camera mode
    T-34/85
    • Arrow keys - Move