Besiege KMX LAVs

This is the LAVs that I've never been uploaded During the day of Multiverse Update, I hope you enjoy one of these LAVs.

KMX Series:

1. KMX - 115 Warcoon- This Vehicle was supposed to be my main PvP machine, but it was soft and weak, but very maneuverable and it has a proper gun.

2. KMX - 50Mk2 Bandit - This Vehicle was just a buggy but it was also properly armed with various weapons, it has Cannon x5.50 and one Crossbow Machine gun and an OP weapon Vacuum Missile.

3. KMX - 64 Cavalry5 - This one is quite durable than the two Models which equipped with same weapons as the bandit but much stronger, but the only problem was its fragile suspensions.

4. KMX - 200 Stinger - This Vehicle is almost an MBT because of its powerful gun x20.00 with AVMBLs which stands for "Anti-Vacuum Missile Ballast Launchers" which works like a flare, but it has some drawbacks, the turret could only turn 50° to 130° and the AVMBL would sometimes it doesn't work.

Skin:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/s21istmr84usdpg/CCC&BlitsSkinBundleWithDarkGray&Simple.rar
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=715675748

Controls:

KMX - 115 Warcoon
  • Arrow keys - Move
  • Both left/right Arrow keys - Low speed
  • Single Arrow keys - Normal speed
  • Both Up/Left/Right Arrow keys - Full speed
  • N, M/ <, > - Turret 1
  • H, J/ K, L - Turret 2
  • C - Cannon
  • F - Camera mode
KMX - 50Mk2 Bandit
  • Arrow keys - Move
  • N, M/ <, > - Turret 1
  • H, J/ K, L - Turret 2
  • C - Cannon
  • V - Crossbow Machine gun
  • T, Y - Launch Vacuum Missile (Hold T to Launch then Hold Y to Lock on)
  • F - Camera mode
KMX - 64 Cavalry5
  • Arrow keys - Move
  • N, M/ <, > - Turret 1
  • H, J/ K, L - Turret 2
  • C - Cannon
  • V - Crossbow Machine gun
  • T, Y - Launch Vacuum Missile (Hold T to Launch then Hold Y to Lock on)
  • F - Camera mode
KMX - 200 Stinger
  • Arrow keys - Move
  • N, M/ <, > - Turret 1
  • H, J/ K, L - Turret 2
  • C - Cannon
  • ? - AVMBL "Anti-Vacuum Missile Ballast Launcher"
  • F - Camera mode

Attachments

Last edited:
dude rtc is very easy how come youre not using it?
IMO, skid steering can be as good as RTC, depending on what you're trying to do. RTC systems aren't hard to design, but the mechanism can take up space that you might want for something else, especially if you're building vanilla (without scaling).

These machines are all really cool; they're sturdy and handle well. I especially like the vacuum weapon. I would recommend a less confusing TFGH or IJKL control scheme for the turret. I also would prefer to have the camera positioned so that at medium distance, you can place the target at the tip of the cannon in your line of sight, and that's where the cannonball goes. Right now it shoots high.

In any case, I enjoyed your machines! :)