Besiege Darvo-1A Christine shade

I suppose to make a tank that looks like a modern tank, but it turns more like a cold war style MBT, because of the turret and the hull, its kinda look like an M47 Patton with a christie suspension that you commonly see from the soviet tanks like T-34 and T34-85, but the hull looks a little bit modern, because it has a side skirt that protects the tracks, I don't know they usually put side skirts on their tanks in the 1950s, so by the way, this tank was quite agile and stable I think, the suspension and the gun was good, but it has a little problems, the tracks always detach itself when I do max speed, the gun sometimes broke when I do several shots, never press "C" rapidly, but that gun was very stable as well, to fix these little errors, I change the speed of the small wheel to x1.40 so when I do max speed and hard turns it never break, and the gun I add more braces for more integrity and a flying block to reduce the recoil from the gun but also it will increase its block rates, and it has now 776 blocks so you will struggle from lag, that you can only play it in 19 to 20% speed of gameplay, but if you have super-computer, you can enjoy this tank for hours as you want, I be building more real tanks for now, but to my next build, I'll be building an another Titanfall mech, so guess it which mech it is.

Back story:
Before the quite success of Darvo-2 MBT, It begins in 4th Crillus 1953, when Edward Darvon commission his tank design to the prime minister of Herusia for a revolutionize warfare, the prime minister quickly accept this design and he will add many funds of the development, the tank has equipped with a 64mm cannon and 50. caliber machine for the radio operator and a inferred sensor on it but it will make the tank even more expensive if they add the inferred sensor, so they decided to remove it, later on in the 1st Brywus 1959, the tank has finally put on the production but the prime mister said that they only need 50 of them because it's far more advance to the other tanks in world and no one could ever beat it, the Darvo 2A has become even more popular to the Herusian army because of Christine Souline or also called her "Christine Shade" she is the tank commander of the Darvo 2A which she destroyed 124 tanks and 20 aircrafts by using her 50.caliber machine, she almost die once when a Strograen tank penetrate her armor and knock-off her engine, because it was dark because of a black smoke bomb which turn the area into a very thick black mist, but luckily she survive continue fighting, because of that they decided to put an inferred on her tank as a trophy and even drew her a pin-up for her signature. (although this back story was quite cringy but I hope you like it)

Skin: http://www.mediafire.com/file/23erb27e1rjd9wx/Christine.rar

Controls:
  • Arrow keys - Move
  • Both left/right Arrow keys - Low speed
  • Single Arrow keys - Normal speed
  • Both Up/Left/Right Arrow keys - Full speed
  • N, M/ <, > - Turret 1
  • H,J/K,L - Turret 2
  • C - Cannon
  • V - Crossbow Machinegun
  • F/G - Camera mode

Attachments