Besiege Copyright infringement?

While I was using the YouTube app today an ad came up for a game called "War and Order" and I noticed that the video shown were not of a mobile game but of besiege. these were the same people who previously had an ad that looked suspiciously liked the colony management game "Banished". I love Besiege and don't want some mobile game developers using your hard work for their profit. this is a Company using videos of Besiege in their advertising for a completely different game. Info for further investigation below

War and Order
Camel Games Inc
Using Videos of besiege for advertising (on the YouTube app) a unrelated game named "War and Order"

Von

Administrator
Staff member
We have reported this issue to Google, some time ago, but haven't received any kind of response from them.Unfortunately there isn't much more we can do about it, perhaps a larger studio will have more clout when it comes to pressuring google on this issue, as they're also using several AAA games to advertise their mobile game as well.

We have reported this issue to Google, some time ago, but haven't received any kind of response from them.Unfortunately there isn't much more we can do about it, perhaps a larger studio will have more clout when it comes to pressuring google on this issue, as they're also using several AAA games to advertise their mobile game as well.
https://imgur.com/gallery/YeLtl
Whelp apple doesn't give a shit if you're a AAA company or a single person. They'll review it

I am currently in the process of reporting their Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/reportingtool/trademark) for trademark infringement. It requires that I put in trademark details-

Please provide us with details of the trademark at issue.

• Select your brand:
    Wordmark/Logo/Wordmark and logo

Registered?
    Y/N

Jurisdiction of registration: [country]

Registration number (If you are claiming use rights, please cite the grounds for your use-based rights, e.g. company website):*
    RN