Besiege Blits-9TypeC & Blits-TypeBMk3Var

Discussion in 'Cars, Trucks Tanks' started by blitsplatapus (Tankerman), Feb 6, 2018.

1. Todays build, I've made 2 new Blits tank series which it looks like more modern than the previous models, So here I have the Blits-9TypeC which is an IFV with a large gun that has a power of x10.00 which is enough to destroy larger tanks and equipped with a pretty unique TOW missile which could one shoot an MBT But sometimes it struggles to track its target if it didn't aim directly at the target, If you don't want just an only one TOW missile on the vehicle, The Blits-TypeBMk3Var has more fearsome, It is my experimental Tank Destroyer which is equipped not just one but six Non-Explosive TOW Missiles which could kill multiple enemy vehicles on the battlefield, But there's a little bit of downside on this Tank Destroyer, Sometimes it missiles break after it launched at the tube, but sometimes it works well, the hull was not that tough to handle a powerful impact so since it was a tank destroyer you need to hide and camp, the Type C has also had a downside, Since it's TOW Missile was Explosive when someone hits the tube it will blow up, so that's why it was kinda dangerous and it wasn't accurate and it didn't equip with a stabilizer, But for me it was worth and the Vehicles were the "Friendship destroyer" because How powerful their weapons are, So I hope you people with love this new builds.

Skin: (The Skins were still work in progress, So you might wait for about a Couple of Weeks or Months )

Blits-8V Concept (Early Design)
    • Arrow keys - Move
    • Both left/right Arrow keys - Low speed
    • Single Arrow keys - Normal speed
    • Both Up/Left/Right Arrow keys - Full speed
    • N, M/ <, > - Turret 1
    • H, J/ K, L - Turret 2
    • C - Cannon
    • V - Crossbow Machine gun
    • T - Launch TOW Missile
    • Y - Hold to Lock on
    • F, G - Camera mod