Besiege Airus-Mk2 Naughty 18

This tank might be the true tank destroyer, because it has a powerful punch of x15.00 that could possibly turn the darvo-2 into pieces and it has an 85% of accuracy and the gun was stable so it can reach 70% of rate of fire, as you notice it has a same chassis of the Blits-2M but with no turret, because making another track system is so complicated and it's armor was little bit different and it doesn't have a better frontal armor and mantlet, because when I place some block near at the gun, something has being attached and that makes me frustrated and I need to do some methods to make it work, but it's still a cool tank though and also has a the pin-up that makes the tank more appealing.

Back story:
In 1943, the Airus Car company started to develop tanks due to the order of the queen of Ipsilon, Splatapus Blits, and Evan Airus were long friends so splatapus let his friend use his tank chassis design of the Blits-2M so they can develop a new design of the Ipsilon tanks, so the Airus Car company started a simple prototype name Airus-TD1, it is a tank destroyer with a Blits-2M chassis and armed with a 90mm gun which It does the job well, but for Evan it needs more power for his tank destroyer, so he came with an another idea for more punch in the valfrost armor, how about a 120mm naval gun? but this gun will make tank much heavier and it can't handle its recoil, but Evan don't really care about it so they came with the Airus-Mk2 which is much powerful than the previous prototype, so they produce 6 tank destroyers and they are ready for the southern front, the results was quite impressive but only 2 Airus-Mk2 has been survived the battle.
The reason that what makes this tank destroyer so popular during 1943, because of Claudine Slivannici the commander of the Airus-Mk2 Naughty-18, she was called the "Naughty Hunter" because she was a performer at the bar when she was 21 years old in 1921 and join the army when she was 25 years old, and she was missing a right leg when the enemy shell penetrate their armor and killed 2 of their crews, but lucky the ammo storage didn't explode and make their tank could last much longer in battle, and someone believe it killed more 18 valfrost tanks battlefield because the enemy thought when they knock out her tank it was dead because it was almost destroyed so they left, and the pin-up woman at the right armor was her when she was at the younger age and called her tank "Naughty 18", and she's still at service in 1944 in the invasion in valfrost, she killed more than 105 tanks. (although this back story was quite cringy but I hope you like it)

Skin: http://www.mediafire.com/file/r7j2l2vxvayp5a9/Naughty18Skin.rar

Controls:
  • Arrow keys - Move
  • Both left/right Arrow keys - Low speed
  • Single Arrow keys - Normal speed
  • Both Up/Left/Right Arrow keys - Full speed
  • N, M - elevation and depression
  • C - Cannon
  • V - Crossbow Machinegun
  • F/G - Camera mode

Attachments

Last edited:
Awsome tank my dear, beware of @stuChris now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ironic how your avatar has nice in it COUGH im fine with the tank, its a beauty COUGH
now, lets try to stay on topic, shall we?
anyway, nice tank, i love the art on the side, if i can find a silver (not green) version i might add it to my b-29 :p

ironic how your avatar has nice in it COUGH im fine with the tank, its a beauty COUGH
now, lets try to stay on topic, shall we?
anyway, nice tank, i love the art on the side, if i can find a silver (not green) version i might add it to my b-29 :p
By the way, you want to put pin-ups on your plane, I could draw one for you ^_^ if you're interested

i will see what i can do, although i have been quite... inactive recently (ive kinda been unconfident in my building lately, so ive been in a dilemma of weather to build or not)

i will see what i can do, although i have been quite... inactive recently (I've kinda been unconfident in my building lately, so I've been in a dilemma of weather to build or not)
Hey stuChris If you haven't build it yet, I'm gonna show you the pinup if you want, I give you the Png file
also, don't forget the credits bruh and have A good day ^_^

Attachments

Last edited:
ok, i think i will begin work today, but im not sure if i can use that as nose art, as it may be too much for the workshop, think you can make one less...naked? xD