Basic plane

This is the first legal working plane that I have built. (I have a few other designs that kinda work) It takes a little bit of time to practise and get the feel of it but it is fun once you get the hang of it.

The .bsg file is in "Attachments" at the bottom under the picture of it

I WILL BE UPLOADING THE OTHERS WHEN I HAVE TIME

Possible Improvements:
If they add a better propelor of something that can create more thrust I will probably replace the front propellers as this only just product enough power for lift.
Possible weaponisation I have not done that in my initial model because of weight reasons. (if you are going to add weapons yourself a good idea is to switch the thrust key to "`/~" (tilde, beside 1 on your keyboard" and then make the weapons 1,2,3... etc

Controls:

"`/~" = thrust (pulling the plane forwards) (This is the tilde key on the left of the "1/!" key
"->" (Right arrow key) = banks right (leans the plane right/clockwise)
"<-" (Left arrow key) = banks left (leans the plane left/counter-clockwise)
"V" (down arrow key) = leans the plane back (angles the front of the plane upwards by turning a rudder. Only works while moving forwards)
"^" (up arrow key) = leans the plane forward (angles the front of the plane downward by turning a rudder. Only works while moving forwards)

Tips:
If you need the plane to have more lift (because your falling aout of the sky and don't wish to die) press "<-" (Left arrow key) and "->" (Right arrow key) this should spin the 4 upward facing propellers and make you fall slower (or climb faster)

Attached Files
plane.bsg