Automation Mod [Spaar`s Mod Loader]

This mod allows you to automate certain processes that you find tedious, it's still in very early stages of development so feel free to mention features that you think it needs!

Here's an example of it running

If you want to access the code, I've put it up on pastebin

Usage:
1. Press the "Ctrl-N" button to add a new script
2. Press the big "+" button to add a command
3. Press the "Edit" button next to the command to choose what command to use
4. If you clicked on the Activate command than:
----1. Click the "?" button to choose which object to activate
----2. This will toggle the object if it's a wheel, piston, cog, flying spinner, flamethrower, etc. or it will just activate the object if it's a decoupler, (shrapnel) cannon, cannon, grabber, etc.
5. If you clicked on the Set command than:
----1. Click the "?" button to choose which object to set
----2. In the text area next to the command enter the value you want to set the slider to. (Can only be multipliers of 1 currently D:).
6. If you clicked on the Sleep command than:
----1. In the text area next to the command enter the seconds you want to sleep the script for
7. If you clicked on the Flip command than:
----1. Click the "?" button to choose which object to flip, only really works on the wheel/cog, if you need to flip something else, set their slider value to a negative number.
8. If you clicked on the Goto command than:
----1. In the text area next to the command enter the line number you want to go to, the first line is 0, the second one is 1, and so on.
9. If you click on the Print command than:
----1. In the text area next to the command enter the text you want to print to the control - k screen
10. Click on the "x" button to delete the command.
11. Click the "Up" button to move the command up.
12. Click the "Down" button to move the command down.

Installation:
1. Install Spaar's Mod Loader, and follow the instructions on the page.
2. Install Better Mod GUI, and follow the instructions on the page.
3. Drag the attached DLL into the Mods folder.

Changelog:

0.1 - First iteration of the mod.
0.2 - Added color highlighting on the select object screen
0.3 - GUI OVERHAUL OF AWESOMENESS AND STUFF - ALSO YOU CAN USE ACTIVATE TO ACTIVATE A BUNCH MORE THINGS - DOESN'T USE UNICODE ANYMORE
0.4 - Updated to the new modloader

Image:

Attached Files
BeseigeAutomationMod.dll
BeseigeAutomationModNEW.dll

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Ooh, looks nice, though I haven't gotten to test it yet :3

ITR

Staff member
Bio-4 said:
is this for v0.10?
All spaar modloader mods should be assumed to work for almost any version, however, spaar's modloader isn't updated yet, so you wouldn't be able to use it anyways :p

This mod hasn't been updated in almost two years, so I doubt it works
I forgot to mention that I kinda figured that out by looking at other forums and stuff, and I use Automatron now. Although for some reason, whenever I try to use the ChangeSliderValue function on a ballast, it doesn't work. Does anyone know why?

spaar

I forgot to mention that I kinda figured that out by looking at other forums and stuff, and I use Automatron now. Although for some reason, whenever I try to use the ChangeSliderValue function on a ballast, it doesn't work. Does anyone know why?
I have a suspicion why that might be, I'll take a look at whether I can do anything about it.

ITR

Staff member
If I remember correctly, it only uses the slider on simulation-start.

spaar

@CashAkDude I fixed this now, the next release of the Automatron will be able to change the mass during simulation. Keep an eye out for an update if you need that functionality.

@ITR, yeah, that's what I suspected and it was the reason.

Probably won't be too long because there's already a few other tweaks I've made that will be included in the release, but I can't give any guarantees.
Ok thanks. By the way this is the plane Im currently working on. Also the one im incorporating the automatron into
20170510220006_1.jpg