Automatic copy option

Discussion in 'Besiege: Modding' started by maigrot64, Mar 18, 2017 at 11:30 AM.

1. maigrot64

maigrot64 New Member

Hello modders,
    Does a mod exist to automatically copy the settings of a block ? Because when you use a lot a block it's take a long time to copy/paste option block by bock ^^

Thank you

2. Shade

Shade Member

you can edit the bsg with notepad and use the replace function to edit a lot of blocks faster

3. maigrot64

maigrot64 New Member

Okey thank you but no mod exist ?

4. Shade

Shade Member

IIRC @ITR made one but im not sure if its working on the latest version

5. stuChris

stuChris Member

@maigrot64 if you are using any skins, turning them off will help a LOT, skins take a lot more processing than the regular blocks because it is not vanilla to the game.
    also, there is a command for this, CTRL+C to copy, CTRL+V to paste, and also the same corresponding buttons at the top of the selected blocks menu.

6. maigrot64

maigrot64 New Member

Yes I know skins use a lot of cpu/gpu i don't use ^^
    I also know for the CTRL+C and CTRL+V ^^
    For exemple when you use a lot a block in a machine, you everytime need to select a block and do CTRL+V for any block and this take long time .. So I think a mod that allow to put setting from one block to all

7. stuChris

stuChris Member

well, that might not work with different blocks :/
    and plus, you can pre-select the skin you want, that way it has it right when you build, so that may help,
    otherwise i cant really help you there, sorry.

8. maigrot64

maigrot64 New Member

I think you don't understand .. I'm not talking about skin, I just want for exemple :
    when you move the slider of the ballast for the mass, a button apply this mass for all ballast