Automatic copy option

Hello modders,
Does a mod exist to automatically copy the settings of a block ? Because when you use a lot a block it's take a long time to copy/paste option block by bock ^^

Thank you

@maigrot64 if you are using any skins, turning them off will help a LOT, skins take a lot more processing than the regular blocks because it is not vanilla to the game.
also, there is a command for this, CTRL+C to copy, CTRL+V to paste, and also the same corresponding buttons at the top of the selected blocks menu.

Yes I know skins use a lot of cpu/gpu i don't use ^^
I also know for the CTRL+C and CTRL+V ^^
For exemple when you use a lot a block in a machine, you everytime need to select a block and do CTRL+V for any block and this take long time .. So I think a mod that allow to put setting from one block to all

well, that might not work with different blocks :/
and plus, you can pre-select the skin you want, that way it has it right when you build, so that may help,
otherwise i cant really help you there, sorry.

well, that might not work with different blocks :/
and plus, you can pre-select the skin you want, that way it has it right when you build, so that may help,
otherwise i cant really help you there, sorry.
I think you don't understand .. I'm not talking about skin, I just want for exemple :
when you move the slider of the ballast for the mass, a button apply this mass for all ballast

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
The one I made let you choose to have the currently copied settings applied to blocks you place. I could try to update that if you want?

Though it probably would affect all blocks that are deselected by Building Tools too